Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

To answer all your questions which I assume you wrote rhetorically, people think Lambo have not raised the bar high enough with the LP700. Obviously opinions will change once cars get driven etc.

You mean they think that Lambo hasn't fitted enough cool, new stuff on it?

Noone knows how the thing performs. I'm really facinated by how much on paper-driving is done in the exotic world..

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When this car is out I have a funny feeling that nobody would take any Ferrari over it, let's give it few more days.

How can you say that? I did.. and lots of people are.. and lots more are taking the Mclaren..

How can you say that? I did.. and lots of people are.. and lots more are taking the Mclaren..

You campaign is possibly generating results looks like few changed their minds but Lambo will have zero issues moving this car, Lambo will do very well out of this car if the G replacement will be as radical, Lambo will be home free.

As you know I share your sentiments but I feel sad for most guys on LP which were eagerly anticipating the release of this car and were genuinely excited about it, the mood on LP isn't what it used to be.

I think you are just mad now that's all, you will be ok soon :icon_thumleft:

Trust me you will want to park the 458 veeery far away from the new Lambo :icon_mrgreen:

There's a bunch of angles to really like. The front 3/4 is great. Love the headlights and the hood surfacing. Back end looks like it will be very cool as well. I think it definitely looks like a car that could become significantly cooler with some minor enhancements, as the SV does currently. It's already grown on me in a day in a way that most cars out do not.

Side shot isn't as hot. Partially has to do with the wheels:

european-ford-focus-st.jpg

lamborghini-aventador-opt-1298576388.jpg

Great wheel for an older Focus. Not so much for a $400k Lamborghini.

The car looks amazing in these colors. Absolutely fcuking love it. I'll certainly be getting one as soon as my financial intestines have digested the Huayra. This is by FAR the best looking, most exciting new car in the under $400K segment.

The selection of technology is perfectly judged for what'll actually prove to be an amazing driving experience. Carbon tub + push-rod suspension is the combo that the Zonda and the CGT both championed to wonderful heights. The 458 is a great machine, but nobody in their right mind would say that the driving experience is better than the Zonda or the CGT. Lambo is picking a winning combo and making it better.

I think the car is going to be a smash hit in the market place. The fact that you'll have 458s and McLarens costing $3xxK and LP700s costing $3xxK is pretty amazing. The Lambo will give you more performance, dramatically better looks, and much lower production numbers for less than a $100K split. Lambo absolutely nailed the pricing and the package here.

Three cheers for Lamborghini!

You campaign is possibly generating results looks like few changed their minds but Lambo will have zero issues moving this car, Lambo will do very well out of this car if the G replacement will be as radical, Lambo will be home free.

As you know I share your sentiments but I feel sad for most guys on LP which were eagerly anticipating the release of this car and were genuinely excited about it, the mood on LP isn't what it used to be.

I think you are just mad now that's all, you will be ok soon :icon_thumleft:

Trust me you will want to park the 458 veeery far away from the new Lambo :icon_mrgreen:

I disagree. Lambo needed a departure, a game changer.. It was time to lay down the law and be at the forefront.. They yet again gave us nothing but a refresh, some fancy namechanges and a better chassis. They could of given us everything and set the world on fire.. It was time for Ferrari to compared to Lambo, not the otherway around.. They needed a serious car to set the tone for the future..

Inmo it is already setting us up for failure in the Gallardo, if we cant get the latest tech available in todays flagship, how can we expect to have it in tommorows more affordable alternative.

If the 458 were anything like the 430 I wouldnt of touched it.. It is a gamechanger.

The car looks amazing in these colors. Absolutely fcuking love it. I'll certainly be getting one as soon as my financial intestines have digested the Huayra. This is by FAR the best looking, most exciting new car in the under $400K segment.

The selection of technology is perfectly judged for what'll actually prove to be an amazing driving experience. Carbon tub + push-rod suspension is the combo that the Zonda and the CGT both championed to wonderful heights. The 458 is a great machine, but nobody in their right mind would say that the driving experience is better than the Zonda or the CGT. Lambo is picking a winning combo and making it better.

I think the car is going to be a smash hit in the market place. The fact that you'll have 458s and McLarens costing $3xxK and LP700s costing $3xxK is pretty amazing. The Lambo will give you more performance, dramatically better looks, and much lower production numbers for less than a $100K split. Lambo absolutely nailed the pricing and the package here.

Three cheers for Lamborghini!

:iamwithstupid: Seriously..........a 458 can not hold a candle to this.

This is getting tiresome, seriously...

:iamwithstupid:

Jesus... No one has even driven the car yet and bashing it for lack of this and that. For all we know it could be the best car in the world to drive, you can't possible judge this by looking at pics and specs.

Besides, the car looks awesome and the specs are top notch. Was anyone expecting a 1000 hp 2800 lbs monster?

Allan, why don't you just start a Ferarri Power website and go post your anti-Lambo sentiments there, if you're not a Lambo fan any longer. As Slowpoke said, it's getting tiresome. It's like the annoying kid at a birthday party- "but my dad says your new Lambo sucks". No one likes having that person around, spoiling the fun for everyone else and trying to inject their absolutely jaded opinion so as to bring everyone else down. I'm sure there are a lot of members that share this sentiment.

To be clear, I didn't switch out of my LP700 because I thought Lamborghini didn't deliver. I think the LP700 is stunning; it's less about a wild new visual makeover - although it looks great in the flesh, much much more impact than the words "refreshed Murci" can really convey. No, in my mind the new car will be about a radically different driving experience compared to the Murci. A light, stiff carbon chassis and uncompromised suspension layout, as well as that whipcrack gear shift (the SV's shift was a lazy old thing really) and 700bhp. I'm getting a GTO because it opens up other possibilities for me right now that I cannot really resist (and of course, the GTO is also pretty special!)

Jesus... No one has even driven the car yet and bashing it for lack of this and that. For all we know it could be the best car in the world to drive, you can't possible judge this by looking at pics and specs.

Besides, the car looks awesome and the specs are top notch. Was anyone expecting a 1000 hp 2800 lbs monster?

Allan, why don't you just start a Ferarri Power website and go post your anti-Lambo sentiments there, if you're not a Lambo fan any longer. As Slowpoke said, it's getting tiresome. It's like the annoying kid at a birthday party- "but my dad says your new Lambo sucks". No one likes having that person around, spoiling the fun for everyone else and trying to inject their absolutely jaded opinion so as to bring everyone else down. I'm sure there are a lot of members that share this sentiment.

I disagree. Lambo needed a departure, a game changer.. It was time to lay down the law and be at the forefront.. They yet again gave us nothing but a refresh, some fancy namechanges and a better chassis. They could of given us everything and set the world on fire.. It was time for Ferrari to compared to Lambo, not the otherway around.. They needed a serious car to set the tone for the future..

Inmo it is already setting us up for failure in the Gallardo, if we cant get the latest tech available in todays flagship, how can we expect to have it in tommorows more affordable alternative.

If the 458 were anything like the 430 I wouldnt of touched it.. It is a gamechanger.

I will be test driving a 458 in the morning I will see how much of a game changer it is :icon_mrgreen:

You raise few good points, I am curious, what would you have liked to see them do? Design and tech wise.

Based on what you've seen so far Is there anything you like about the new car?

I personally think they've done very well with the new car, it looks amazing, the implemented technology and materials work, it is very

hard to reinvent the wheel.

Go easier on your LP buddies I am assuming your beef isn't with us :icon_mrgreen: