Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VI

porter edit: Please don't hotlink. I took your link down and uploaded the attachment to our server.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will ALMOST give up sex for this.... What does it look like in Rosso Vik with gunmetal wheels??

I'll have to try and find a pic of the wheels that will work first.

I just saw my post was edited. Am I not allowed to host my pics on ImageShack?

When photos hosted elsewhere expire our thread gets filled with red Xs. Additionally multiple hotlinked sites slow the thread loading. As mentioned it's better if you upload to our server.

In addition to porter's smart imageshack warning, the edit you're referring to was a duplicate since it was posted before (when you had tech issues).

Once a pic is posted, don't quote it or post it again, that way we don't have 50 posts with the picture and a "thumbs up" over and over.

Back on topic, post away.

The hater brigade is awwwwwwwwfully quiet since these color/wheel shops went up...hmm, wonder why...

;)

Here's one of the ADV05... hope that helps and thanks.

post-11188-1298872320.jpg

Porter and Mako, thanks for the info. Didnt realize that happened. Will make sure I put it on the sites server from here on out.

From what I can tell, that pic will work really well. I just need the high-res version.

The hater brigade is awwwwwwwwfully quiet since these color/wheel shops went up...hmm, wonder why...

;)

I dont post here too often, so Im not too sure what you're talking about. Im assuming people like to hate. lol

I dont post here too often, so Im not too sure what you're talking about. Im assuming people like to hate. lol

He doesn't mean you or your pics, he means those who hate the Aventador... Your pics are great, BUT I still hate the damn car! :gay:

It's ugly as hell, the doors are pure rice, and how the hell anyone can build a "flagship" exotic today without a double clutch gearbox is beyond comprehension to me. Ferrari and McLaren have long passed Lamborghini by, and unless the Gallardo replacement is a mind blowing clean sheet design (as this SHOULD have been!!!) it's game over.

Trust me, I know what you're talking about, but I appreciate your comments.

No problem, my comments also was meant so that potential owners who want these wheels not be disappointed if the wheels dont look like the ones you pshopped. But I do like the 22" look from you pshop :)

;)

because it's now got descent rims and a descent colour shell.

that red with black stock rims is awful.

;)

Because they are slowly turning around? lol... I think it is an okay design... Its not any game changer, but then again, if looking at how lambo evolution has been these 10 years, it was meant to be. The higher the expectation, the bigger the disappointment... I think the haters are actually fans of the brand....just their expectations ran a bit higher...

Damn, it's too bad they wasted the Reventon on the 640. The profile is probably one of the best looking cars in ages. Rear not so much.

Because they are slowly turning around? lol... I think it is an okay design... Its not any game changer, but then again, if looking at how lambo evolution has been these 10 years, it was meant to be. The higher the expectation, the bigger the disappointment... I think the haters are actually fans of the brand....just their expectations ran a bit higher...

very well said, and this car will make the SV look old, newer models nearly always do that. so most haters will sign up.

:iamwithstupid:

I love the design, there is nothing in the world at this stage that looks like it, when you see this car on the road you will know it's a Lamborghini, it's in your face and says get out of my frikin way :icon_mrgreen:

People who love Lambos don't care what others think and for that reason alone or simply because they like to go against the grain they will always buy Lambo, another thing that makes my point are the colors Lambo gets away with, tell me one other car brand in the world that would get away with VI for example.

The thing that sadness me the most is the fact that Lambo bashers were given free rein to come on here and bash the car.

I am definitely not into cheerleading but when your favorite brand comes up with a new car I would expect a tinny bit more support from the group that supposedly has the largest concentration of Lambo owners on the planet, give them a bit more of a chance to showcase their product, give yourself an opportunity to test drive it, take your time to look at it in real life, sit in it etc. then tell us your honest opinion.

There were few owners that expressed negativity when faced with the initial few photos, mainly because they were expecting something else, I am sure that when they have more time with the car they will come around, if they won't which I highly doubt at least the number that's lost because of the design will be picked up by new customers coming across, if you lose 10% of your customer base with a new design you are likely to pick up at least that in new customers, we shall see it soon if not Lambo goes down the drain and that's the end of the story.

I don't like to talk about people's financial position or what they can afford to buy or not, that would be quite impolite but I am willing to bet that most Lambo bashers on LP will not knock at Lambo's gates with a cheque in their hand, they haven't done it before and it is very likely they are very far off from doing so.

That doesn't mean you aren't entitled to an opinion, you certainly are but it becomes irrelevant to the supplier they don't have to cater for non-customers, they have to do so for the core customer base, if you want to join the gang you will have to do so on the gang's terms, that's how I see it anyway.

Lamborghini is a boutique car manufacturer not a mass producing one, that enables them to go crazy with the design.

I think many on here are misinterpreting what Lambo wants to be, what their philosophy going forward is.

It's sad that the event I eagerly awaited and looked forward to discuss and share on LP with my fellow enthusiasts for the past year or so was turned into a dog's breakfast by the constant bashing.

I am done with this thread everyone should buy whatever they like, afford and makes them happy! :icon_thumleft:

Well this thread is much more valuable and informative than some of the drama filled crap that comes up from time to time. There are plenty of owners and non-owners, 2nd hand buyers and new car buyers here, some love some hate, and plenty are not quite sure about a couple of design elements and most seem to be unanimous about it, I don't really think it has anything to do with $.

I wouldn't call this thread a dogs breakfast. I think is great everyone is not afraid to speak their mind, and people do go back and change a previous opinion, just like every other thread. But keep in mind it is a bit had to convey a proper message on a forum, it's different to having a normal conversation, all the tonal cues in ones voice is lost along with facial expression. Plenty of sarcastic moments have been lost. For example, when I type "who designed this thing?" in capitals, I really do want to know designed it. I am not simply just reacting to the visuals and being dramatic about it.

Maybe there is engineering and regulation reasons why the doors are the way they are, just like the possible explaination given for the nose of the Pagani Huayari. Whatever the case I am very curious about it. People question why I design things the way I do all of the time and I always provide an answer, so of course I would like some kind of answer when I question things. The problem when you make something too good is people eyes get attracted to the flaws. These are not really flaws but because everything else is so perfect they are perceived as flaws. I am sure you have come across this in your industry too.

Lamborghini produces design icons. Basically every other car maker gets inspired or influenced by Lambo in one way or another either by copying, trying to outdo or by trying not to compete. Making a new flagship to surpass the god like predecessors was always going to be monumental thing to do. In the the later publicity shots some of the not so popular elements are fading away. This new car is well and truly a worthy and spectacular sucessor and congratulations to anyone that ever gets to own one. :)

;)

As I consider myself the leader of the hater brigade :eusa_dance: Its because I was at Alex's all day driving our Fieros around... Oh and his Chevy too! Ill get back to my regularly scheduled hating tommorow!

He doesn't mean you or your pics, he means those who hate the Aventador... Your pics are great, BUT I still hate the damn car! :gay:

It's ugly as hell, the doors are pure rice, and how the hell anyone can build a "flagship" exotic today without a double clutch gearbox is beyond comprehension to me. Ferrari and McLaren have long passed Lamborghini by, and unless the Gallardo replacement is a mind blowing clean sheet design (as this SHOULD have been!!!) it's game over.

well mr.pagani didn't use dual clutch for his new flagship

porsche didn't use dual clutch for its best car since the carrera GT the GT2 RS

If shift speed is a concern, the car can shift in 50 milliseconds comparable to any Dual clutch box and having the added plus of being lighter.

As I consider myself the leader of the hater brigade :eusa_dance: Its because I was at Alex's all day driving our Fieros around... Oh and his Chevy too! Ill get back to my regularly scheduled hating tommorow!

NO WONDER

:lol2: :lol2:

But seriously, even you can't possibly hate on that white photoshopped one with the ADV wheels... :monkeyleft:

Guest Dereiter
The car looks good, but my god those doors are awful;

183119_168046359913505_100001244270690_420706_6301937_n.jpg

LSD_HondaCivic_TypeR450.jpg

Absolutely :)