Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK: GBP 201.900,00 (suggested retail price taxes excluded)

Wonder how hard it would be to order a LHD car and export. That's only like $330K.

Order one in Japan usually they are the cheapest and by far the easiest and simplest to deal with when it comes to export, they will get you a LHD car.

Guest Rob Burgundy
The answers to these two questions are probably somewhere on this site, but Im not going to search the whole thing for them, so Im askin'. haha

1. Will you be able to order the Aventador with a real manual transmission or is strictly an E-Gear tranny?

2. Can you order the interior similar to what Lambo did to the G and Murci's interior (diamond pattern stitching)?

DSC0861_PC.sized.jpg

1. No. This car is only offered with the ISR "e-gear"trans

2. Not as of now but I could see it being incorporated shortly.

To me it screams Gallardo from the 3/4 front profile. Not necessarily a bad thing, I guess.

BlueGallardo.jpg

Aventador1.jpg

That rear end is hideous. Hopefully it grows on me. But overall, I like the car. I can't help but feel slightly disappointed and think "this is it" after 9 years since the last new model. But then again, maybe it's not a bad thing that it looks similar to the Murci and Gallardo.

I been seein' a Gallardo on steroids from day one :headbang:

....agree with others, that is not necessarily a bad thing :icon_super:

looking forward to see one 'live'

Guest Dereiter
Just wanted to give big thanks to a007apl and Cartoon for making this thread exceptionally enjoyable with all of their contributions!

In addition to that i would like to say that i appreciate your time and assistance.

Thanks.

Wow. When I used to frequent the site, Allan HATED Ferrari's! lol What happened? Allan, do you still have your G or Murci?

Who knows what happened! may be he changed sex so he (she) bought a tipycal wife car...

We all hope he changes sex again, comes back with male attributes, sells his (her) F 458 japanise gay car, buys a true man italian car LP700 and, above all, he stops breaking balls with the double clutch transmissions... :icon_mrgreen:

ciao

It does give me mixed emotions. The ps by cartoon are great but they are photshops of a different wheel and lowered a touch. When you see the show pics you see how busy the car's lines are.

If you have a tailored shirt it has a few extra cut lines on it and makes it more slim line on you but lambo have tried for a slimmer murcie and come up with something that is very chunky looking because of all the creases they have put in.

Then the lack of direct injection which we will be coming later and no doubt a better interior with classy materials will come out 18 months from now. What we are seeing is the base spec model and lambo are not going out of their way to hide it.

Not hating just perplexed by it.

how many units per year they are trying to pump them out?

800-ish?

not all that rare or exotic in terms of numbers isn't it?

650 unit per year planned.

LP 700-4 2011 production: sold out

F458 2010 production: more or less 2000 units

how many units per year they are trying to pump them out?

800-ish?

not all that rare or exotic in terms of numbers isn't it?

Same as the Murcie's production.

i'm looking Nath4N's pictures in religious silence: today i'm very proud to be a Lamborghini enthusiast and a Lambo owner

No one else does, but I love the grigio estoque grey.

And the white is sick also, how could you guys at the previews not like that color?? :eusa_wall:

No one else does, but I love the grigio estoque grey.

And the white is sick also, how could you guys at the previews not like that color?? :eusa_wall:

this is Bianco Canopus, at the previews i think it was shown in Bianco Isis.

this is Bianco Canopus, at the previews i think it was shown in Bianco Isis.

:icon_thumleft:

Love it, the things that could be done to that car... :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft:

Who knows what happened! may be he changed sex so he (she) bought a tipycal wife car...

We all hope he changes sex again, comes back with male attributes, sells his (her) F 458 japanise gay car, buys a true man italian car LP700 and, above all, he stops breaking balls with the double clutch transmissions... :icon_mrgreen:

ciao

He's dodging this thread out of fear...Aventador is after him...

Ferrari_Love.jpg