Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

No one else does, but I love the grigio estoque grey.

Same here. I hope we get some juicy high-res shots of that and the white car soon.

:edit: Never mind, thanks 007!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this car is mental. I cant wait to get mine in the next yr or 2 considering how many cars will come to india and how many must already be booked.

He's dodging this thread out of fear...Aventador is after him...

Go Bull, GO!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

bullallan.jpg

No one else does, but I love the grigio estoque grey.

And the white is sick also, how could you guys at the previews not like that color?? :eusa_wall:

I like it :icon_thumleft:

This car is the new king of the hill, everyone will litterally die when they see it IRL :icon_pray:

He's dodging this thread out of fear...Aventador is after him...

:lol2:

It does give me mixed emotions. The ps by cartoon are great but they are photshops of a different wheel and lowered a touch. When you see the show pics you see how busy the car's lines are.

If you have a tailored shirt it has a few extra cut lines on it and makes it more slim line on you but lambo have tried for a slimmer murcie and come up with something that is very chunky looking because of all the creases they have put in.

Then the lack of direct injection which we will be coming later and no doubt a better interior with classy materials will come out 18 months from now. What we are seeing is the base spec model and lambo are not going out of their way to hide it.

Not hating just perplexed by it.

Very interesting to hear your views.

The design is amazing Lambo nailed it, to shut up the naysayers for good I am eagerly awaiting the test drives.

Definitely! It looks a mile better than any Ferrari especially the 458. :eek3dance:

Looks amazing. The only thing I don't like about it is the view directly from the back. It looks like it melted/sad and the exhaust is a bit too big for my liking, but the rest is just awesome. They did a A+ Job! They are finally back to the roots of Lambo (crazy design).

just when a bunch of people thought the factory let us down and whoooooooooosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now can you imagine the new G!!!!

i dont know about you guys, but im proud to wear the Lambo crest on my sleeve :icon_super:

omg WHITE is THE colour to have!!!!

Strange that it makes such a big difference, but the white I saw in person did not look anywhere near as good as the white in pictures.

Thanks for all of the great pics everyone! I have to be honest, when I first started seeing the camo'd car I wasnt so sure about the overall shape. Then jump to a few days ago when the first pic was leaked; my first thoughts were confirmed and I didnt like what I was seeing. NOW? After the new show pics and the videos of it moving... This car is BADASS!! I am LOVING the white. I can only imagine what this car will look like in BLUE (not just Photoshops).

Im a car enthusiast through and through, and I enjoy all types of vehicles, but Lamborghinis have always been in my top three cars Im in love with. Sure, the Aventador has some Gallardo lines in it, but who cares. The G is a great looking car, as was the Murci. The ONLY complaint I have about the Aventador... NO REAL MANUAL TRANS. Other than that, Im in love.

I can only imagine how great this car will look in person.

Strange that it makes such a big difference, but the white I saw in person did not look anywhere near as good as the white in pictures.

I believe the one in photos is a matte white vs. the flat white launch cars.

Looks gorgeous.

Car looks awesome...I think the only thing the kills it for me is the mirrors and the wheels. 1. I don't think they match the lines of the car and 2. Everytime I see them they just remind me of the Gallardo. Wheels are an easy fix.

Sorry...Don't like it..I think it is too fussy and will date....I've never seen a Lamborghini I didn't want before but this is it.... :-(