Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proof that 007 would be able to find a lambo branded grain of rice in a snowstorm.

he's probably either got undercover connects at LAMBO or is part of LAMBO.... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

i love the GRIGIO ESTOQUE car.... reminds me very closely of GRIGIO AVALON - maybe a little less hint of 'cool blue' grey hues. but looks freaking sweet. i'd think a GRIGIO ESTOQUE but in matte would be killer.... i hate the park-distance sensors in the grey car though. those little spots are so distracting to the clean lines of the front and back bumper. they need to hurry and come up with a better way of installing those sensors without having to create those stupid holes in the bumper.

Ha, that Blu Ely smurf color actually looks great, surprising. :icon_thumleft:

That light interior also looks sharp, makes it appear a little more expensive/high-quality.

he's probably either got undercover connects at LAMBO or is part of LAMBO.... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid: HE IS LAMBO :icon_super:

PS someone should P-Shop a side by side w/Allans 458 and one of cartoons LP700's (he will be a LP owner again by December 2011) ;)

Guest Rob Burgundy

Its like Adrianna Lima and Susan Boyle hanging out together. ^^

White lowered on some 360's.

OMG :shock:

Matte white is the car to have, I think the matte brown would also look fantastic.

When the G replacement comes out it will be game over for the dancing donkey and R2D2 :eusa_dance:

ask him to change the vents for you :icon_mrgreen:

Lambo has just opened the door to their own destruction...

To:

Ok, Ill get the white one...

In 8 days.

You are flip-flopping faster than a guy being tazed in the nuts by three LAPD lifers. :icon_mrgreen:

The blu cepheus is sick, so is verde. Also like the white and the new orange.

The reason the mirrors are the way they are is function. You have very limited rear visibility sitting in the car from your rear view mirror.

Lambo has just opened the door to their own destruction...

To:

Ok, Ill get the white one...

I am guessing the dancing donkey's life expectancy has been compromised, at least he will get his money back so he can burn it on the Aventador :icon_mrgreen:

The way I see it at this time, is that F car line doesn't have direct competition against Lambo's.

458 is above LP560, and way below the new LP700.

Direct competition to the 458 in the future maybe coming from Lambo, in the form of new gen G.

i think the new G will be even more focused as evident in how the av and the sesto both highlight CF incorporation. As to direct comparison between a 458, and a LP700av, the 458 really pales in comparison.... Everything aside, A v-12 vs a v-8.... which one would you rather have? End of story... No matter how well the 458 is, it is and always will be a v-8 powered entry level car. Same as the mclaren(even though I like it very much) Those cars simply just cant compare with a v-12 at all.

:iamwithstupid: HE IS LAMBO :icon_super:

PS someone should P-Shop a side by side w/Allans 458 and one of cartoons LP700's (he will be a LP owner again by December 2011) ;)

I will most certainly not.. A Mclaren owner maybe... certainly not a Lambo owner..

14bt47n.jpg

Thanks for that.. Im sorry.. the 458 is more modern looking.. I like the white Lp700, and at some point i may get one.. As of now Im far more looking forward to getting a Mclaren, a used SLS etc.. When the Lp700 depreciates and we see what new iterations arrive then ill think about picking up a used one.. Otherwise with Lambos history I would NEVER fork over the cash to buy a new one only to find out that next years model has changed .