So how much $$$$ are you going after?

Camel Toe Juice

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it thank you, I will get back to you ASAP

Take your time. Just wanted to make sure you got it. :icon_thumleft:

Everyone has a different perception on money. For me, I enjoy building money and thinking of ideas/business that can increase cash flow, I'm not really sociable (more family based), don't really spend/need much money or require much freedom and prefer a simple life with those closest around me. Whilst others who are more social based middle-class mediocrity individuals who spend their money on friends, designer clothes, holidays, cars which makes it harder for them to get wealthy. It's funny how some people say, "When you were born, you came to the world with nothing. When you die, you cannot take anything with you, therefore spend it while you can". I find these people tend to 'longer' with financial problems.

A friend of mine told me when her dad (who was a successful businessman who worked 70 hours a week for 10 years) was on his death bed (unexpected terminal cancer in his 30s) final realizing how long he spent chasing money, how never got to spend it and how he wished he had spent more time with his daughters. It's really sad seeing some men who want the best for their family, believe it is all financial by dedicating basically all of their time and efforts making money.

Everyone has a different perception on money. For me, I enjoy building money and thinking of ideas/business that can increase cash flow, I'm not really sociable (more family based), don't really spend/need much money or require much freedom and prefer a simple life with those closest around me. Whilst others who are more social based middle-class mediocrity individuals who spend their money on friends, designer clothes, holidays, cars which makes it harder for them to get wealthy. It's funny how some people say, "When you were born, you came to the world with nothing. When you die, you cannot take anything with you, therefore spend it while you can". I find these people tend to 'longer' with financial problems.

In other words, you're a cheapskate and never enjoy the nicer things in life?

What do people do with this amassed wealth, how would you utilise it to help your fellow man? I think this question needs to be addressed but its a sore subject point and borderline political so on that note, I will want to earn 1billion and help the world with spending 900m on social reform and trying to eradicate the evils that consume the world!

Guest Rob Burgundy
What do people do with this amassed wealth, how would you utilize it to help your fellow man? I think this question needs to be addressed but its a sore subject point and borderline political so on that note, I will want to earn 1billion and help the world with spending 900m on social reform and trying to eradicate the evils that consume the world!

Awesome. Its good to hear this. To be honest 900 million is a piss in the bucket when it comes to "eradicating the evils that consume the world" but you could make a very direct,positive change in the lives of many people. Thats enough to keep some hospitals going,build some homes for some deserving people,open business's that assist those down and out..quite a few great things

Awesome. Its good to hear this. To be honest 900 million is a piss in the bucket when it comes to "eradicating the evils that consume the world" but you could make a very direct,positive change in the lives of many people. Thats enough to keep some hospitals going,build some homes for some deserving people,open business's that assist those down and out..quite a few great things

Haha it was a bit of an over zealous comment, just trying to get my point across. imo it's a great satisfaction to help those who are genuinely in need...

Lamboless Mims are you preparing the speech for the Miss Universe pageant :icon_mrgreen: J/K

Helping others is good but most people who get help become reliant on it, they find no reason to work anymore adapting their lifestyle around the handouts, either being government or private, the only way you can help them is by NOT helping them :icon_mrgreen:

If I were running the country you would virtually have to be a veggie to get social assistance, if could clean up a park you would be doing it trust me :icon_thumleft:

Whatever $$ you would be getting from the government would be in exchange of labouring services, that will get you off your ass.

Good points Fortis. Wish they implimented that here of course on top of the-If you have a felony on your record in the last 15 years, GOVERNMENT helps you with NOTHING.

Would cut out welfare by 95%, and drop amount spent on prisoners.

Lamboless Mims are you preparing the speech for the Miss Universe pageant :icon_mrgreen: J/K

Helping others is good but most people who get help become reliant on it, they find no reason to work anymore adapting their lifestyle around the handouts, either being government or private, the only way you can help them is by NOT helping them :icon_mrgreen:

If I were running the country you would virtually have to be a veggie to get social assistance, if could clean up a park you would be doing it trust me :icon_thumleft:

Whatever $$ you would be getting from the government would be in exchange of labouring services, that will get you off your ass.

Haha, what I meant originally is helping those in the third world and breaking down financial systems of the super powers! Don't get me started on being in power I would be seen as a ruthless dictator or the next Stalin lol!

Couldn't agree more. The NZ govt is currently looking at where to find the money for rebuilding Christchurch etc, and instead of looking at the >400,000 people (nearly 10% of our population) who receive an unemployment benefit of some sort, they are looking at taking it off those who earn > $70k/year. So once again, people are being punished for at least going out there and earning their own money. At the same time, those of us in that category are the majority of the ones who've already been donating time, money, or items to the relief efforts!

As to the original topic, I don't have a "final" goal in mind. At this stage, my first goal is small-fry compared to what most here would be used to, but we are trying to build to $10k/month through less labour-intensive approaches, as it would allow me to drastically reduce or completely stop the contract work I do with no negative impact on our lifestyle. After that, it would be looking to grow from there... I'd say the sky's the limit, but the sky is too low.

Haha, what I meant originally is helping those in the third world and breaking down financial systems of the super powers! Don't get me started on being in power I would be seen as a ruthless dictator or the next Stalin lol!

So true, and I agree. Someone once said something along the lines that many people share great ideologies and have no special interests attached to them - but by the time they make it to the Presidential election they have so many people/organizations tied to them they can't get anything done.

"Hey Steve wanna go out with us, grab a drink and go to a movie?"

- "And spend $17.95?!! ARE YOU NUTS?!!!"

Good points Fortis. Wish they implimented that here of course on top of the-If you have a felony on your record in the last 15 years, GOVERNMENT helps you with NOTHING.

Would cut out welfare by 95%, and drop amount spent on prisoners.

You realize that you just said that you want to take people who can't get a job and know how to commit serious crimes and then take away their only money tree? Yeah that will end up well... let them have their $300 a month and colt 45 just to keep from running up on me with a knife. I agree with you in theory, in practice it's a different thing.

I will want to earn 1billion and help the world with spending 900m on social reform and trying to eradicate the evils that consume the world!

That is totally what I would do with that kind of money too!

But, if I accidently stopped at the Bugatti dealership on my way to the social reform dealership and bought myself 900 Veyrons instead........well, it's the thought that counts.

"Hey Steve wanna go out with us, grab a drink and go to a movie?"

- "And spend $17.95?!! ARE YOU NUTS?!!!"

My father actually does that. Every now and then my wife and I will take my mother out to the movies, and my father says why are you going to waste $60 when it will be on cable in a few months. If you think about it, he is right. :lol2:

That is totally what I would do with that kind of money too!

But, if I accidently stopped at the Bugatti dealership on my way to the social reform dealership and bought myself 900 Veyrons instead........well, it's the thought that counts.

Oh, Chimay... :lol2: :icon_mrgreen:

My father actually does that. Every now and then my wife and I will take my mother out to the movies, and my father says why are you going to waste $60 when it will be on cable in a few months. If you think about it, he is right. :lol2:

I can relate to that with my own father. :icon_mrgreen:

However, these cheapskates have done well for themselves. :lol2:

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy luxury's on what I need not want (holiday once a year, fine dinning), but not on a regular basis. If I was making 100k a month income, you'd be sure as well I'd be riding in a lambo and a waterfront mansion somewhere quiet.

Maybe I'm just thinking of the future too much, work and save hard now, invest in bigger opportunities in the future? I aim on having enough money to generate enough passive income for early retirement. Being forced to work many hours and having insecurity thoughts of losing all your assets if your income drops, I just couldn't live with that.

I'm currently 20, own a few e-businesses generating income & a real estate investment property. Some of my friends who are my age who earn less than me possesses 5k watches, 60k refinanced car, $300 - $500 on a night out etc... I don't see the logic's in buying a 2k LV bag when it takes you at least 2 months to save if you are required to heavily reduce other expenses such as food, rent. Sure their not cheapskapes, but what else could this money have been used for? College? their own real estate property?

A few members here maybe already be set with well off parents. I never had this opportunity as my parents are middle-upper class not upper-class. While others may have had the privilege to earn hard and spend hard.

I love reading success stories (especially rags to riches), anyone here mind to contribute? lol

One way you can help people is to create businesses that provide good products and services :) When I say I want to become a billionaire, I am serious, my goal is to do it by building a business that basically makes me worth $1 billion. The billion is a long-term goal though, I am not going to kill myself over it, if I get to 45 -50 years-old and am worth $500 million, I would be plenty happy. I have a huge empire planned that I want to build though!

One way you can help people is to create businesses that provide good products and services :) When I say I want to become a billionaire, I am serious, my goal is to do it by building a business that basically makes me worth $1 billion. The billion is a long-term goal though, I am not going to kill myself over it, if I get to 45 -50 years-old and am worth $500 million, I would be plenty happy. I have a huge empire planned that I want to build though!

My goal is to be the worlds first trillionaire, but I am not going to kill myself over it. If I get to 500 billion I guess that will make me happy, that should be enough to take over the world. I definitely would not be happy with 500 milion though....

:rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy luxury's on what I need not want (holiday once a year, fine dinning), but not on a regular basis. If I was making 100k a month income, you'd be sure as well I'd be riding in a lambo and a waterfront mansion somewhere quiet.

Maybe I'm just thinking of the future too much, work and save hard now, invest in bigger opportunities in the future? I aim on having enough money to generate enough passive income for early retirement. Being forced to work many hours and having insecurity thoughts of losing all your assets if your income drops, I just couldn't live with that.

This I can fathom and understand a bit more. I don't think you are wrong at all, just don't forget to enjoy life because when you retire early, I honestly don't think a Lamborghini will be as fun to own as it was for example, me, at 24 years of age :icon_thumleft:

In addition to VBOX, do people here really have goals like this? Seriously? I mean, fcuking billionares? It's the same on every other forum, L4P, Teamspeed etc - everybody wants to be a billionare more than Travis frikkin McCoy and when they post, it seems they honestly think it is so easy, just a matter of time and hard work... :rolleyes:

A couple of cars, a house and some money in the bank should suffice, taking over Bill Gates spot seems a bit high, no!?