You need to see the insane smile on my face :)

maddox

Yes on doing the rims in black or some aftermarket ones...no on spending 25+k for the other veyron rims

There are unfortunately no aftermarket rims for this car :) and even if there would be, I would be scared to wear them :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you buy it? The car looks sick regardless!

Awesome for taking it out in the snow! I would do the same! I remember seeing the video of them testing veryons in the snow and how much fun it looked like.

Love the idea of changing the rims!

What year is it?

Did you buy it? The car looks sick regardless!

no my neighbor borrowed it to me cause he likes to borrow cars and now I am bragging on Internet cause I am a keyboard warrior :))))

Awesome for taking it out in the snow! I would do the same! I remember seeing the video of them testing veryons in the snow and how much fun it looked like.

Love the idea of changing the rims!

What year is it?

It's 2010, someone speced it and didn't take delivery I was told, it was standing on the dealer floor until I bought it with delivery kilometers :)

She a beauty, do you have any interior shots, besides of the speedo that you posted (btw next time you take a speedo shot make sure your going 2xx mph/3xx Km)

She a beauty, do you have any interior shots, besides of the speedo that you posted (btw next time you take a speedo shot make sure your going 2xx mph/3xx Km)

I am going to sleep now, will make interior shots when the weather will get better. Believe it or not but I didn't exceed 310 kmph yet even thought I took all of my previous and current cars to the maximum speedometer indicated speeds which usually is much above 300kmph. Simply the veyron scares me, it is so loud that it makes the speed perception much more than it is - making me shit my pants at about 300kmph so I let go off the gas :) Thats pretty unusual for me

Personally, I have to say if I was currently at the point in my career to be able to choose any car on the planet to treat myself to..... It in fact would be that exact car down to the damn color!

Nothing to say other than :icon_thumleft:

Congrats!

Looks awesome!

How is the interior?

I actually like the wheels as it compliments all the other shiny parts on car too.

But if you do the wheels in black then maybe you want to do those shine other parts too?

But anyway it looks like a virgin princess now very clean very royal. I would not change a thing.

I also don't like the rims and thinking of some modding :) Either will paint them black or will buy the set like Rob has, I think these are the best rims for veyron!!!

Congrats! Try the configurator to see what you like best

post-230-1300663691.png

post-230-1300663699.png

post-230-1300663708.png

Congrats! Try the configurator to see what you like best

oh man that's so cool, thank you!!! But I must partially agree with rmtn about current chrome wheels going well with the chrome shining intakes etc