Cars according to my wife.....

So today my wife and I took the 458 out for a spin and it was her first time to get to drive my 458. She previously drove a grey one on a short test drive. As we drove around she asked me how I was liking the car and my honest reply was that I liked it, that I havent gotten to put too many miles on it and that I sometimes find myself questioning my reasoning for buying soo many cars I never drive...

First I drove it and I think she was amazed by how the car in Race and auto mode upshifts and downshifts and the sound of the stock exhaust.. She is convinced I already swapped exhausts. I swore up and down that its all still stock but Im not sure she believes me..

Anyways we got on the subject of the best cars Ive ever owned... According to my wifey:

#1.. She said without a doubt the 458.. According to her its one of the most beautifull cars ever made. I even questioned her thinking she would say the SLR, but she ranks that second.

#2.SLR- She said atfirst it was alittle boring and blended in too much with other Mercedes, but she said after the mods and with the doors up it looked great, was easy to driv etc etc..

#3.Diablo Sv- According to her the Diablo is still the best Lamborghini ever made...

#4. Either of the Gallardos.. Liked both, didnt care if one was tt or not. Liked the drive, ease of drive and the look..

#5. Murcielago.. Liked the look, didnt like the wing thinks Diablo looks much cooler.

#6.Without going into the Lotus's, Porsches, and other Ferrari's she felt that one of the WORST cars I ever owned was my Countach... :lol2: :lol2: She said it was hot, cramped old and smelled like gas..

I'd say the first two choices were somewhat predictable being she's a woman but they're still great cars...

The Diablo as best Lambo was spot on. :icon_thumleft: :icon_super:

The Countach was made for men and enthusiast men only...

Gallardo over a Murcielago is ok coming from a girl, but not coming from a guy. :icon_mrgreen:

Nice work on her part. :)

I'd say the first two choices were somewhat predictable being she's a woman but they're still great cars...

The Diablo as best Lambo was spot on. :icon_thumleft: :icon_super:

Gallardo over a Murcielago is ok coming from a girl, but not coming from a guy. :icon_mrgreen:

Nice work on her part. :)

As a guy, Ill take a Gallardo over a Murcielago anyday, unless its stock 04 G vs an lp640..

She's been around cars for a while and knows her shit. Not sure I would change much from the order, except I would put the TTG closer to the top, above the SLR.

As a guy, Ill take a Gallardo over a Murcielago anyday, unless its stock 04 G vs an lp640..

That's fair....it's a shame it's become so close.

For us Lambo newbs, you can understand the preference for the M. :eusa_dance:

Back to your wife....does she have an opinion on the Ford GT and Carrera GT? It would be interesting to hear what she had to say.

That's fair....it's a shame it's become so close.

Back to your wife....does she have an opinion on the Ford GT and Carrera GT? It would be interesting to hear what she had to say.

Hates the Ford GT, years ago when i thought about getting one she threatened to enroll me in the Mustang club, and the CGT doesnt do much for her.. Thinks of it as a way overpriced Porsche.

Surprised the Bentley wasnt on that list

Oh it is.. We just kept it sportscars... The Bentley is def one of her favs to drive..

Oh it is.. We just kept it sportscars... The Bentley is def one of her favs to drive..

Cool, my wife LOVES Bentleys. Im looking at getting an SS vert really soon, and today I told her she was going to have to pick which one she wanted to keep out of the SS vert and the DBS vert. She drove the DBS vert today (loving it, weather was perfect) and was all mad that I would make her choose. I said well we got several good weather months (until the LP700 comes in) to decide. I know she will pick the Bentley in the end though, she already LOVES the SS coupe, it just needs to be a vert. As much as I love both cars in a vert, they are too similar to justify having both for longer than just maybe the spring and summer. I am also really looking forward to getting down to 4 cars, 1 suv each (gotta have it for the winter), convertible GT (SS or DBS vert), and an all out sports car (LP700).

She said it was hot, cramped old and smelled like gas..

Yep...That's exactly why I had my seats in the 560 redone!!

Cool, my wife LOVES Bentleys. Im looking at getting an SS vert really soon, and today I told her she was going to have to pick which one she wanted to keep out of the SS vert and the DBS vert. She drove the DBS vert today (loving it, weather was perfect) and was all mad that I would make her choose. I said well we got several good weather months (until the LP700 comes in) to decide. I know she will pick the Bentley in the end though, she already LOVES the SS coupe, it just needs to be a vert. As much as I love both cars in a vert, they are too similar to justify having both for longer than just maybe the spring and summer. I am also really looking forward to getting down to 4 cars, 1 suv each (gotta have it for the winter), convertible GT (SS or DBS vert), and an all out sports car (LP700).

Yes, Im certain that to pick 1 car for herself it would without a doubt be a Bentley SS Vert.

:icon_mrgreen:

Only you. I'm still laughing............the best part is she's so used to it there wasn't even a reaction to the question. :lol2:

#6.Without going into the Lotus's, Porsches, and other Ferrari's she felt that one of the WORST cars I ever owned was my Countach... :lol2: :lol2: She said it was hot, cramped old and smelled like gas..

And that is why we love the Countach so much!!

Pretty much what I would guess any women would say about your list of cars.

Im a Lambo "newb" and have very little experience with either car. If I had to choose one to have I would choose the Gallardo. If I could have both I would though. M seems like a weekend toy(yes I know it could be driven daily), G would get driven more if I had both though.

Pretty much what I would guess any women would say about your list of cars.

Im a Lambo "newb" and have very little experience with either car. If I had to choose one to have I would choose the Gallardo. If I could have both I would though. M seems like a weekend toy(yes I know it could be driven daily), G would get driven more if I had both though.

The day you daily drive a Lambo is the day you're officially jaded with exotics. :icon_mrgreen:

: She said it was hot, cramped, old and smelled like gas..

My wife told one of her friends she feels the same way about my Countach................

Well.............. at least I think she was talking about the car.

The day you daily drive a Lambo is the day you're officially jaded with exotics. :icon_mrgreen:

True, but every car I have owned I have daily driven a lot. The motorcycle gets driven a lot too, and thats a ten second bike(with a good rider). Im the type of guy that drives his toys a lot. Even weekend toys get driven a lot.

The Gallardo is so much more usable though.

True, but every car I have owned I have daily driven a lot. The motorcycle gets driven a lot too, and thats a ten second bike(with a good rider). Im the type of guy that drives his toys a lot. Even weekend toys get driven a lot.

The Gallardo is so much more usable though.

A lot depends on where you live. The attention in itself can become quite nerve racking and tiresome....I never believed it but thanks to KMR and his recent purchase I now really see it...

A lot depends on where you live. The attention in itself can become quite nerve racking and tiresome....I never believed it but thanks to KMR and his recent purchase I now really see it...

Yeah I am just waiting for the dipshit snapping a pic to rearend me or side swipe me! Better keep a tire iron in the car to beat the person senseless! And trust me BLK85 I drive my toys A LOT!