Please Welcome Cake

Hey guys,

Cake is our newest member. I would appreciate if you all would drop a line to welcome her to the club. Although she is new to LPower and the world of Lamborghinis she isn't new to the car world. I first met Cake and her husband a year ago at a car show when they parked next to me in their S63AMG and SL55AMG. Needless to say they take their cars seriously but they love to have fun.

Cake is no stranger around the car world here in Pittsburgh and she and her husband are quite active at BeaveRun, our local track. Her cars are no garage queens that's for sure!

I know she is anxiously awaiting the arrival of her Gallardo and will be hitting all of you up for the ins and outs of Lambo ownership. She is a great addition to the family and I know you all will enjoy getting to know her.

Welcome Cake!!!

Carol asked me to post some pics of her car (something about not wanting to brag....). :eusa_dance: If my car looked this hott I would be bragging!!

post-24965-1301084685.jpg

They had leftover red trim from a Spyder that had red and the guy wanted CF so they saved everything and GAVE it to me for only the labor to switch it out. Door handles, ebrake, dash trim, console are all red leather instead of gray plastic. They had to custom cover the console so there's a black triangle of leather where the convertible top switch was located on the spyder. Not ideal but I think it'l still look better than the gray plastic.

post-24965-1301084691.jpg

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I think the interior looks STUNNING! The black triangle of leather pulls the whole interior together and the Q-Stitch seats with white piping are perfect.

Once the car gets here she will post some pics over in the Lambo Owners thread.

Awwww...thanks Hannibal for posting pics & for the nice comments.

And thanks all for the warm welcome.

Carrier says the car should be on the truck next Tuesday or Wednesday (from FL). It can't get here soon enough for me!

Awwww...thanks Hannibal for posting pics & for the nice comments.

And thanks all for the warm welcome.

Carrier says the car should be on the truck next Tuesday or Wednesday (from FL). It can't get here soon enough for me!

Welcome to ALL things Lamborghini ............

Unless I miss my guess, someone's been shopping at Lamborghini of Sarasota.

If so, you might want to have the truck drop your car off at Heffner Performance (just across town in Sarasota).

Then have the car picked up in a couple weeks, after Jason Heffner gives it a mild horsepower upgrade.

You'll go from about 500 rwhp (at the rear wheels) in stock trim, up to about 720 rwhp on 93 octane, and about 900 rwhp on 100 octane!!!!!!!!

Then there's no going back, because your concept of a performance car will be changed FOREVER ...........

JUST SAYING, ITS CERTAINLY SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

Cake, welcome to the family. Happy to hear the Raging Bull is inbound. Can't wait to see it in person at the Pittsburgh Cars and Coffee. Silver and Red is my fav combo, and your new whip certainly is distinctive and wears it well. We're pretty friendly here (most of the time... LOL... don't be shy. No doubt you will learn way more than any dealer can tell you about the car(s)--truly a family here.

Congrats!!!! More pisc for the forum when it gets in.

Cheers!!!

MODS: Don't forget to give her an owners label :)

It's balloon white, not silver :D

Thanks guys.

Re silver/red & balloon white/red - got 'em both covered. The SL55AMG is silver w red - classic MB colors. The balloon white does have a silver cast in the sun - very changeable which is one of the (many) things I love about the car. It seems to reflect and pick up nearby colors.

Yes - Lambo of Sarasota.

Guess if it's a small world, the world of lambo is even smaller :)

Speaking of Italian beasts - went to a Ducati Diavel unveiling last night. It's a controversial model in Ducatista circle but I happen to love it. Carbon with red frame would be my choice. Currently I'm out of room for any more vehicles but there's a Ducati in my future.... :)