Ferrari concept,hope the 599 replacement looks similar

Guest Rob Burgundy

Guest Rob Burgundy

I really like how this looks. I hope the new replacement goes down a similar road. Reminds me off the old Ferrari 250 GTO

Ferrari-612-GTO-Concept-Rendering-11-lg.jpg

Wow... holy wheel arches, batman. I am loving this...

Guest Rob Burgundy

They need to get away from the Asian influenced feminine styles they have been building and get back to sleek,Italian muscle car look

Those are old photoshops by a talented kid, he's done a ton of fantastic work on a variety of famous cars. Love his stuff, always amazes me how these guys aren't scooped up by mfgs. :icon_thumleft:

Guest Rob Burgundy
Those are old photoshops by a talented kid, he's done a ton of fantastic work on a variety of famous cars. Love his stuff, always amazes me how these guys aren't scooped up by mfgs. :icon_thumleft:

Exactly! They need to boot guys like Bangle and other hack artist and get some guys like this on board

Ferrari-612-GTO-Concept-18.jpg

Ferrari-612-GTO-Concept-13.jpg

Ferrari-612-GTO-Concept-37.jpg

Ferrari-612-GTO-Concept-29.jpg

Ferrari-612-GTO-Concept-28.jpg

Ferrari-612-GTO-Concept-24.jpg

Ferrari-612-GTO-Concept-19.jpg

Most designs would probably never get green lit because of science, cost, regulations etc.

However, I would be curious to know what the general population would think of designs like these. Enthusiasts are way different than the other vast majority of the exotic car market. There is the possibility that they could make a design that every enthusiasts loves and goes out to buy, but that the regular guy thinks is too weird/far out/whatever.

Holy Effin Batmobile!! That is the 1st Ferrari I have loved at first site in many decades!! I hope this comes to life. If it does, I will buy one.

Love his stuff, always amazes me how these guys aren't scooped up by mfgs. :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

That's HOT! Ferrari needs to hire him immediately.

it's good, but looks like a '70 modified Chevy C o r v e t t e to look like a 250 GTO.

Sure the new 599 will not be this.

ciao

Holy Effin Batmobile!! That is the 1st Ferrari I have loved at first site in many decades!! I hope this comes to life. If it does, I will buy one.

:iamwithstupid:

that waws what the "GTO" was supposedly going to look like, but then we all saw a 599 with mods, and we went home sad

Much nicer than a 599, but I wonder how a production version would look, undoubtedly with a ride height several cm taller and wheels several inches smaller (those are like 23 inch inch rims)

From the Article:

Pricing is tricky, but if small series production is started, expect to pay around £420,000. If only a few are made, expect to pay upwards of £850,000.

There's a lot of car's out there for that kind of money.. I wonder how many serious buyers would step up to the plate, limited run et al.

Any idea how the One-77 did?