This is why some people are afraid of clowns

Roman

Man arrested for raping 12 year old girl while dressed as a clown.

Jimenez has worked as a clown for at least nine years, under the name "El Tin Larin." Police and prosecutors say he was in his clown costume when he approached the 12-year-old girl outside a Fullerton Taco Bell in January 2002.

Prosecutors say he grabbed the girl by the wrists and pulled her into his car, then drove to near a local school and raped her inside the car.

lis3n2_b78774685z.120110328103613000gd8u967a.1.jpg

beheading him would be too kind.

I was thinking death by seltzer-waterboarding

We need a list of slow painful deaths that can afflict to this monster.

1. Cut his dick off and stuff it in his own mouth.

2. ???

Guest Rob Burgundy
whats that? (vs "just" waterboarding?)

Double face palm

We need a list of slow painful deaths that can afflict to this monster.

1. Cut his dick off and stuff it in his own mouth.

2. ???

Guest Rob Burgundy

I know this is in poor taste...but when else will I get to use this!?

1280287989756_9335632.png

whats that? (vs "just" waterboarding?)

Try holding a mouthful of seltzer-water for more than 20secs. You'll answer your own question.

DING DING DING....

One of the perfect instances to bring back Ivan the Terrible's Impalemaster Exxxtreme. For just $19.99 you will receive your own wooden pole, a small shovel, and an assembly directions manual. Our new sharpened end uses the patented SYCO system, which allows for 36% deeper penetration and easier delivery. It is perfect for the occasional peasant who dares to steal yet another loaf of bread or for another barin who criticizes the tax policy. Standard, upside down, two at a time, Dancing Matreshka, our manual illustrates all the FUN ways to spend your afternoon.

BUT WAIT, THERE IS MORE: If you order within the next 270 minutes, we will ship you a hilarious PROUD NORD fart maker machine. Use it to provide a LAUGH OUT LOUD experience as you play it to enhance the impalement! WOW, what a difference!*

CALL NOW!

*warning: Ivan the Terrible's Impalemaster Exxxtreme is not a toy. Do not leave near children. Prolonged use has serious side effects such as running out of people to impale. Do not place next to a direct flame. If contacted with the eyes rinse out with a lukewarm water for 50 minutes, or until blurriness dissipates, whichever longer.****

Ugh....12 years old.

Has anyone read the books Go Boy and Bingo, by Roger Caron? He was involved in the Kingston Penitentiary riots a few decades ago up here in Canada. Prisoners took over the penitentiary and one thing they did was round up the rapists etc, and torture them to extremes that defy normal thinking. Things like cutting hunks of their flesh out of their thighs and forcing them to eat it. Repeatedly hitting them in the head until their eyeballs came out of the sockets.

This clown needs that to happen to him.

That guy is truly sick and I hope e gets whats coming to him. But he's not the only reason people are afraid of clowns....

post-7359-1301465975.jpg

This actually made me sick to my stomach. To think of what that poor girl will have to go through the rest of her life because of this disqusting creature... In this case the death penalty for him isnt enough. Cruel and unusual punishment would only be a start.

I hope he gets locked up and becomes the 12 year old boy getting raped in jail by grown as men. Also hope they give him the seltzer-waterboarding treatment inside there as well.

I wasn't joking, let's get a nice sharp pole, place his asshole on it, and let gravity take care of him.