Bentley, Land Rover stolen from Midwestern Auto Group

Gilligan740

Click here for the story.

DUBLIN, Ohio — Dublin police on Tuesday were investigating the theft of two vehicles, each valued at more than $100,000, from a dealership specializing in European and import cars.

Midwestern Auto Group reported two automobiles were stolen from the dealership, located at 6335 Perimeter Loop, sometime overnight on Thursday.

According to a police report, the dealership said the cars were taken sometime between 8 p.m. Thursday and 9:10 a.m. Friday.

A black 2007 Bentley Continental GT, valued at $113,575, and a white 2011 Land Rover, valued at $113,950, were both reported stolen.

The Bentley was parked in front of the building, according to police reports. The Land Rover was parked behind one of the buildings.

Neither of the vehicles had the keys left in them, the police report said.

No arrests were immediately made.

Thats one was to get rid of excess inventory.............because we all know they can't sell cars at that dealership. Worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Thats one was to get rid of excess inventory.............because we all know they can't sell cars at that dealership. Worst customer service I have ever experienced.

:iamwithstupid:

They should have left that white 2009 LP560 demo car outside...

Range Rovers now cost $113,000!?

Yeah but I have one I can sell you for 79000. It's brand new.

Just been rekeyed. Also vin number for carfax will turn up as an 85 yugo.

Yeah but I have one I can sell you for 79000. It's brand new.

Just been rekeyed. Also vin number for carfax will turn up as an 85 yugo.

Awesome! And MAG isnt too far from me so ill just have it serviced there. they may be upset they lost the sale but at least they get all the service on the car right?!

I've heard some not friendly things about MAG, and your just adds to the list.

KMR and I stopped by MAG a couple weeks ago. Harvey Ford was very friendly and came out to greet us (mind you the fact that we were in Kevins gallardo might have helped that fact) but there was one other sales rep who was always very friendly to me anytime I stopped in to look around and would talk with me. But besides those two the only experiences I ever had were glaring eyes and cold shoulders from people who think selling the cars makes you elite.

Lol, I walked in one Saturday with jeans and a T-shirt and was asking about a GT3 RS price, as I was just curious and was told, if i had to ask what it costs, maybe I could not afford it. :icon_oak:

Big mistake.........

KMR and I stopped by MAG a couple weeks ago. Harvey Ford was very friendly and came out to greet us (mind you the fact that we were in Kevins gallardo might have helped that fact) but there was one other sales rep who was always very friendly to me anytime I stopped in to look around and would talk with me. But besides those two the only experiences I ever had were glaring eyes and cold shoulders from people who think selling the cars makes you elite.

Harvey is back? I thought he went over to Ferrari? I have nothing but compliments for that guy.

Harvey is a friend of mine and a good guy. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the pull to do anything real with the dealership.

They have a painfully small inventory -- last time I was there, one of their three Lambos was a 2009 factory demo car that had been left over from the Greg Nelson days. Of course, it was still listed at $200k+ I've heard from other LP members about dropping off a Lambo for service and being told they can't even test drive another Lambo. They don't do any events until corporate mandates one, and even then, they rarely do them. No follow-up with customers for service or sales. It's amazing.

Harvey is back? I thought he went over to Ferrari? I have nothing but compliments for that guy.

They demoted him to the pre-owned BMW store until Steve Evans left and went to Byers. Then Harvey was called back over to run the exotic store. IMO, they haven't treated him very well.

They demoted him to the pre-owned BMW store until Steve Evans left and went to Byers. Then Harvey was called back over to run the exotic store. IMO, they haven't treated him very well.

Sounds like it. He probably wasn't pushy enough for them. Which a good salesperson is not. Hopefully he makes his nut there.

Lol, I walked in one Saturday with jeans and a T-shirt and was asking about a GT3 RS price, as I was just curious and was told, if i had to ask what it costs, maybe I could not afford it. :icon_oak:

Big mistake.........

I was hoping you'd follow up with the story about the end result.... I always love to hear how those types of stories end!

Big mistake.........

Dumb dumb dumb. I've never heard of such douche-baggery.

I was hoping you'd follow up with the story about the end result.... I always love to hear how those types of stories end!

I drove to Cleveland two days later and bought the car, then drove back to MAG to buy a Porsche Shirt.............Since then I have driven into the dealership with over 10 cars not purchased from them. I bought two Lambo's from the local dealer and when he went out of business and MAG took over I quit buying locally. :icon_mrgreen:

Big mistake.........

You have to be shitting me.

Sounds like they are a bunch of dudes who don't know that money doesn't equal class.

It's pretty sad that this thread is probably the most exposure they've had to the Lamborghini community since they bought the franchise.

Harvey mentioned to KMR and I that he didnt like the way they were running the business and spoke about what potential they could have if they carried more used inventory instead of trying to always worry about just having new cars on the lot. I would think thats a fair assessment.

I drove to Cleveland two days later and bought the car, then drove back to MAG to buy a Porsche Shirt.............Since then I have driven into the dealership with over 10 cars not purchased from them. I bought two Lambo's from the local dealer and when he went out of business and MAG took over I quit buying locally. :icon_mrgreen:

Haha, well done. Congrats with the GT3, which color is it?

Haha, well done. Congrats with the GT3, which color is it?

It was Black/Orange, long since gone...........unfortunately test drove a Gallardo in 2008 at an open house.........

Harvey mentioned to KMR and I that he didnt like the way they were running the business and spoke about what potential they could have if they carried more used inventory instead of trying to always worry about just having new cars on the lot. I would think thats a fair assessment.

It's not only the new cars but the fact that they never have more than 2-3 Lambos at any given time. How many did you see when you went?

Terrible customer service... I would not be surprised if the thieves return the cars in protest!!! LOL. :lol: