wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf ADV.1 SR Auto SLR wtf

ADV.1 Wheels

• 2 months later...
looks good, but the slr has always had some of my favorite stock wheels

Definitely!

Can I say one thing, your (ADV1) marketing dept needs to rethink how you address certain demographics. All this win/juice/sauce bullshit might be fine on other sites but I find it really childish and a bit annoying.

Definitely!

Can I say one thing, your (ADV1) marketing dept needs to rethink how you address certain demographics. All this win/juice/sauce bullshit might be fine on other sites but I find it really childish and a bit annoying.

I`m not quite sure what the demographic is round here...but I like it.

And those shoes suit the car very well.

They have a sense of humor about the products and style. I'll give them credit for not taking themselves too seriously. I mean heck. They made an Ed Hardy Affliction style shirt and listened when people called it shit!

The wheels are hot! You guys always rock with a crazy cool product. I will also give you props for listening to us HATE on the gay shirts that were designed. I do agree that the thread titles BLOW THOUGH. I'd much rather see Wheel Type/Finish/Make/Model in the listing rather then WTFBBQWINSAUCEWEAREGAYWWJDLULZSEC.

The wheels are hot! You guys always rock with a crazy cool product. I will also give you props for listening to us HATE on the gay shirts that were designed. I do agree that the thread titles BLOW THOUGH. I'd much rather see Wheel Type/Finish/Make/Model in the listing rather then WTFBBQWINSAUCEWEAREGAYWWJDLULZSEC.

Lol ^^ that..

but that doesnt hide the fact that their wheels are one of the best looking designed aftermarket wheels out there...just don't have to remind us..because we know. :icon_thumleft:

Lighten up Francis.

Definitely!

Having a bad day?

I must admit some of the thread titles are questionable.

Adv products look truly outstanding so with their pics they don't need to bring their rep down with silly titles.

I mean we are talking about the thread title and not how great that slr looks.

• 4 weeks later...

Title it how you wish.

Car and wheels look fantastic!

Great work as usual!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: