Another Murcie bites the dust

OMG that is very very hard impact, the wheel is almost in the place where the drivers legs were, very sad :/

Yeah the actual tub is deformed and you don't see that too often. Scary!

it happened about 4hours ago..the car is still being towed at the moment...they have problem towing a car with only one wheel left...sucks

heard the driver in fine but is in hoswiss cheesetal now..

OMG that is very very hard impact, the wheel is almost in the place where the drivers legs were, very sad :/

thankfully the driver is on the right hand side..but i heard there were little shoes on the floor nearby..could be a passenger..hope not!

A Lamborghini was involved in an accident with another car along Holland Road yesterday (May 23). The driver of one of the cars sustained internal injuries and was sent to Alexandra Hoswiss cheesetal.

STOMPer Rachel managed to snap pictures of the wreckage.

A spokesperson from the police said:

"The police received a call on May 23 at about 7.15pm informing us of an accident involving two cars along Holland Road towards the direction of Ulu Pandan.

"The driver from one of the cars, a 43-year-old Chinese man, sustained internal injuries and was conveyed to Alexandra Hoswiss cheesetal for medical treatment.

"Police investigations are ongoing."

riciue.jpg

24gsh6q.jpg

2n8bu9t.jpg

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...holland_rd.html

I looked at that shell it's very badly twisted and it actually looks quite unsafe.

Is it safe to assume if an Aventador were to be involved in a similar accident due to the high structural integrity offered by the carbon tub the outcome wouldn't have been as horrendous?

Now that's one statistic I care about the most rather than fractions of milliseconds.

I read the news article that sounds like it was prepared by a fifth grader, is the Lamborghini driver or the Toyota driver in a coma, were there passengers etc?