Bad Ass Porsche Pics...

Allan-Herbie

How much are 930/964 911s going for now? Where are some good places to look for them?

Anywhere from $25k to $200k. All over the board depending on what you are looking for.

Pelican Parts forum, rennlist, ebay, autotrader, etc are the best place to look.

A buddy of mine just picked up a super clean 91 965 for $44k with 50k miles on it.

Nice 930's can be had in the mid $30's.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I love everything Rauh Welt does, its kind of scary how you just give him the car, and take whatever he gives you back. Color and everything apparently. Then again that might just be the cars that are heavily modded by him like the Stella and Natty Dread and such.

I dig what Rauh-Welt does. I wouldn't mind having something random come back, I haven't really seen one that I don't really dig. They all look cool. Hell, even if my car came back flaming pink, I'd still drive it, it'd be a wicked fast, unique, very awesome PINK car :) I always wondered though... what do they cost? Or do I want to know?

I dig what Rauh-Welt does. I wouldn't mind having something random come back, I haven't really seen one that I don't really dig. They all look cool. Hell, even if my car came back flaming pink, I'd still drive it, it'd be a wicked fast, unique, very awesome PINK car :) I always wondered though... what do they cost? Or do I want to know?

I dont think they do much with the engines. If its a 993 C2S it ccomes back a lighter, wider, and maybe an exhaust and ecu tune 993 C2S engine was my understanding. Not to say you couldnt have another tuner do something with the engine. But Im with you. I love all the cars he has made so it isnt really as big of a gamble as it seems. Not like you couldnt always have his paintjob redone.

The "project" is based on a 986 Boxster and has a V8. (The guy put together a tuned engine in a 944 turbo I previously owned.)

Pics

_MG_3583.JPG

The "project" is based on a 986 Boxster and has a V8. (The guy put together a tuned engine in a 944 turbo I previously owned.)

Pics

_MG_3583.JPG

Thank YOU very much!

LP people keeps on surpsising positively again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...