Entourage 8 season

LamboFighter

No material left? I to would like to know!

It was planned for 8 seasons for quite some time now....just like David Chase had the Sopranos finale dialed in 2 seasons in advance.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you guys of Adrien Grenier (Vince) as an actor? I like him in this show but I don't know if he's capable of doing anything else (major movies) when entourage ends. In the latest episode when he does his speech or talks to the guys afterwards, it's so over the top.

Personally I don't think much of any of the principal cast. At least Grenier has an unusual appearance going for him - and headlining a popular show for the best part of a decade is a handy thing to have on a CV. Anything casting him is going to draw some attention from it.

The dildo scene was hilarious.

Technically that wasnt a dildo but close enough. I knew a college baseball player who had one of those so he wouldnt get caught juicing...

Every episode seems to become more boring. We barely see Turtle, Drama, Lloyd , all we get is Vince his so called drug issue and Ari's marital problems (4 episodes so far, 4 left, and this is what we've got so far...)

I definitely feel like last nights episode started the upswing many of us have been waiting for......

:iamwithstupid:

Looks like Vince can be on the up and up....we'll see what happens with Drama's show.

As for Ari, I hear his plot line won't be easily predictable.

Eric and Sloan should hook up soon.

I'm very curious about where Turtle is going, and Drama.

Patience, Soup....season is already half over, now enjoy the ride. :icon_thumleft:

For Soup, good stuff is coming (this came out last month):

http://tvsomniac.com/2011/entourage-final-...ts-and-a-movie/

Constance Zimmer who plays Jeremy Piven (Ari Gold)’s ex-girlfriend and movie exec Dana Gordon revealed some juicy details about the eighth and final season of Entourage. This is what she revealed to the press, ”What happens with us (Ari and her) is what I think fans have been hoping would happen at some point. It could be a little raunchy!”

Zimmer also revealed that all of the characters will be exploring territory we haven’t witnessed before. “[They] dive very deep into their inner cores of who they are as people, which we haven’t been able to see. We’ve seen a lot about the work and the industry, and this is about what these people are deep down and what they’ve been missing in their lives.”

Bobby Flay and Andrew Dice Clay guest stars this season by “stirring up a little bit of trouble” for Ari and Dana. The season will also include shocking twists as Zimmer added, ”There’s a huge surprise that happens. When I read it I was like, ‘Oh my God! I did not see that coming. There’s one [surprise] in the second episode. And then there’s one in the second to last. And there’s one in the third episode having to do with me.”

Zimmer also gave the press a hint on how the series will end, ”It definitely ends in a way where you’re going to see all of the characters, and wonder, ‘now what happens?! Now that we’ve gotten to this place in their lives, you’re definitely going to want to see more.”

Uh oh! What is she trying to imply here? Does it mean the rumoured Entourage film will be a go? Can’t wait until the new season premieres July 24 on HBO.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed this episode Felippe, like you told it would be.

Can't wait for the finale, anyone know if it's a longer episode than normal?

Thats what ive been dying to see all along....fantastic episode last night. The finale should be nothing short of spectacular if they keep this momentum going.

I enjoyed this episode Felippe, like you told it would be.

Can't wait for the finale, anyone know if it's a longer episode than normal?

No problem....I'm used to the Entourage M.O. with their slow build ups and then dramatic conclusions, hehe.

I'm guessing it will be between 35-40 minutes. That Maaaaatttt Daaaaamuuun season 6 finale was close to 40.

It's now down to Ari & Eric....wonder what happens now?

A little scary preview with Terrence wanting Eric's blood!

I'm guessing E will go to NY and Vince will go to England!

I just hope that Ari ditches Melissa and goes to Dana.....the audience does not care about Ari's wife, just Ari. Somehow if the two reconcile it will probably require some bullshit on Ari's part (e.g. selling the company, etc.)

I want the vintage Ari to return!

Thats what ive been dying to see all along....fantastic episode last night. The finale should be nothing short of spectacular if they keep this momentum going.

Vince dropping $100k for Phil's charity to get Drama the role was gangsta. :icon_mrgreen:

I couldnt agree more about the whole Dana thing. He needs to leave melissas ass. He may have been a work a holic but he always seemed to have her best in mind. I think this whole divorce thing just made her character out to be a cunt. And I really hope they go the full hour on the finale.

Really bummed the show is almost over. Only 35 minute finale? Seems like they are really setting it up for a movie.

DVR is saying 35 min on the last episode

It's odd because I didn't actually watch this show recently, and I went through all the episodes (except season six since i don't have it), and it's too bad I got into it so late, but at least everything is fresh in my mind as it goes. I also saw their Farewell episode, which was pretty cool. They went through saying that each character is based on one of either Mark W, or Steven L.'s group of friends, and everyone can relate to at least one person on the show (from the group of five).

If they make a movie, it's only going to be like the Simpsons movie where it'll just be a really long episode...

As for what's going on...I wouldn't be surprised if his wife is using Flay to get back at Ari, but nothing more. Seems like he'd do better with Dana than Melissa as it is. I'm more curious about the Sloan and E thing....that was a nice SLS though.

It's odd because I didn't actually watch this show recently, and I went through all the episodes (except season six since i don't have it), and it's too bad I got into it so late, but at least everything is fresh in my mind as it goes. I also saw their Farewell episode, which was pretty cool. They went through saying that each character is based on one of either Mark W, or Steven L.'s group of friends, and everyone can relate to at least one person on the show (from the group of five).

If they make a movie, it's only going to be like the Simpsons movie where it'll just be a really long episode...

As for what's going on...I wouldn't be surprised if his wife is using Flay to get back at Ari, but nothing more. Seems like he'd do better with Dana than Melissa as it is. I'm more curious about the Sloan and E thing....that was a nice SLS though.

If you have HBO, you can watch season 6 on HBO GO. That thing is awesome!

I think the huge surprise is Vince gets married or Eric is put in a coma by Sloan's dad (or he puts the dad in a coma)

This girl is reluctant to date him and they get married?

I think Vince showing a strong desire to commit is the likely move....the big step being a move to England.

But who knows, maybe they'll surprise us with something out of left field still.

The E/Sloan thing has been thrown a nice curveball......really having a hard time seeing E get back with Sloan.

You know, Kevin & Winnie didn't get together in the end after all. :lol2:

post-1098-1315608528.jpg