Brokers

bigc900

I think enough is not said about people who honor their commitment. Last august Roy Cats and I entered into a contract to buy a car. Roy was not selling the call but agreed to work as my broker. Through the diligent work of Kevin the sale happened, ( it took 4+ months). There was a complication with a manual, that finally got resolved last week when I received it from Jonathan at Cats. I'm 99.9% sure that Roy took the money out of his pocket to resolve this matter. I thank you Roy and your Company which you stand behind. In this screwed up world we live in it's nice to know some people still honor their commitments.

Thanks for the nice words...I am sorry it took so long to resolve, we kept getting told by the "seller" that he would get the books soon, and it just kept dragging out to the point it was not happening...so we just ordered a set for you and had them sent out..

I hope you are enjoyig that stunning rare color car, it is sure a head turner.

Thanks for your business.

Roy Cats

Thanks Charlie...it was a pleasure working with you to finally get the car bought and over to you...Roy stepped up and bought the books for you as when I was there, we were getting nowhere with the seller...constantly saying they shipped them, etc. Glad it all came together. Enjoying the car still I am sure! Keep in touch! Hope all is well.

POST PICTURES OF THE CAR!!! :zthread needs pics:

Here you go!

Charlie is a great guy. Here's a few pics I've taken of his Lambos...the Murci roadster and the Diablo VT roadster. Both are great cars, but I love that blue Diablo!

040.jpg

014.jpg

041.jpg

The Diablo Roadster is the TITS. Everytime I see a Murci with the top on I think it looks like a bad toupee. That car was designed to be topless 100% of the time.

Guest Dereiter

Roy, we have never had a meeting personally, however I appreciate your help and your words. This world has a little good guys and you are one of them.

Sincerely,

Alexander.