TWIN TURBO GALLARDO CUSTOMERS PAST AND PRESENT

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on!

Anyone that is on here saying zero issues and have only driven less than 1000 miles or even 2500 haven't experienced the full potential of the car yet

These are highly modded cars sh!t is going to happen.

Try taking the car out on a real hard drives for a whole driving season.

Rack up the odometer and drive the cars stop treating them like garage queens. :)

After that, then come back and tell us if you have zero issues!

Come on!

Anyone that is on here saying zero issues and have only driven less than 1000 miles or even 2500 haven't experienced the full potential of the car yet

Rack up the odometer and drive the cars stop treating them like garage queens. :)

Allan did not treat his like a garage queen and it held up great.

Come on!

I really take offense to the garage queens, they are not babied at all. I drive all of my cars and none have ever been babied.

Allan did not treat his like a garage queen and it held up great.

Yes it did and he did drive it hard when he drove it. But he only racked up about 3or 4 thousond miles. I would like to see the car still in one piece after being driven hard fat 20 or 30 thousond miles.Now that would be an achievement

I've seen Allan drive and he drives like a little girl! He never had any issues with his car because he never drove fast enough for boost to build!!

Spykers rule!

I've seen Allan drive and he drives like a little girl! He never had any issues with his car because he never drove fast enough for boost to build!!

Spykers rule!

Ha..you're just angry cause your Countach couldn't keep up with my Diablo on the Running of the Bulls.

Yes it did and he did drive it hard when he drove it. But he only racked up about 3or 4 thousond miles. I would like to see the car still in one piece after being driven hard fat 20 or 30 thousond miles.Now that would be an achievement

Concur.

I love, LOVE TT gallardos, and I definitely dont have a dog in this fight, but I would be very surprised if a pro got more than a couple of laps out of one. Regardless of builder. Cruising a couple of laps and running it to 8k on the straightaway is kind of a funny litmus test.

Cleaned up the thread...

Why? And why do you let UGR posts which targets me as the bad guy remain and then remove mine? When you start editing my posts it really sucks and takes the edge of things, screw this thread..

:iamwithstupid:

All this talk about mileage raises another point. Most guys who buy highly tuned cars like TT Gallardos typically won't have the opportunity to put a lot of mileage on their cars because it is usually their third or fourth car, and they typically don't keep them for more than a few years. I usually have anywhere from three to four cars in my garage at any one time, and if I put 8,000 miles/year on my daily driver that's a lot, even though I drive it to and from my office every day. As for the exotics, I drive them on the weekend, and might put 200 miles on a car in one weekend and then might not drive it for another couple of weekends because I will drive another one instead. I've had my TTG for 3 years now and I believe I have about 8,000 miles on it.

My point is, does anyone here really expect to buy a TTG and put 30K-40K miles on it? I didn't, and so I am not really too concerned if it doesn't last for 30K-40K miles.

My point is, does anyone here really expect to buy a TTG and put 30K-40K miles on it? I didn't, and so I am not really too concerned if it doesn't last for 30K-40K miles.

With posts like theese I just can't stay away :icon_mrgreen:

With posts like theese I just can't stay away :icon_mrgreen:

I definitely wasn't trying to convince you of anything, it's obvious your mind is already made up.

For the record I'm not saying I don't think it could last that long, I'm just saying I'll never keep a car long enough to find out, and I'm sure I'm not alone. The last car I put more than 30K miles on was an NSX that was my daily driver for almost 7 years. (I sold the car with just under 70K miles back in 2004.)

I wouldn't trust a stock Gallardo to last 40K miles without issues.

As for my own experience with my TTG, After getting my car the first time, the engine blew up within one week of having it from a spun bearing. The tuner replaced the engine under warranty at his own cost, put the car back together, and delivered it to me and since then I've put probably over 7,000 miles of hard driving on it with no issues. I run the car almost exlcusively on race gas at the 1100 rwhp level and the car has not missed a beat.

i have put on about 6k miles with 0 issues. (besides routine maint)

i have not one complaint about the car and Heffner.

i will do this all over again with same tuner with next lambo!

Wayne's heffner tt spyder had almost 20k on the tt system and he didn't baby it. It also had the original clutch I believe.

i don't like:

locked threads....

deleted or edited posts

or deleted threads..

but i don't own this site ....

aren't most of us here.. ADULTS, able to discern the facts??

btw.. i have been seriously considering the purchase of a used TT G.. and appreciate TT owners feedback

Not to clutter this thread with more non tt related info but I believe allan cleaned up this thread because what slow and anyone else was talking about has nothing to do with this thread... This thread is for current and past owners of TTG's, not a spectator seeing something or hearing something from a friend or any other here say.

Lets really try to make this just a owners thread and say tuners thread who build the cars.

Feel free to delete if you'd like

i don't like:

locked threads....

deleted or edited posts

or deleted threads..

but i don't own this site ....

aren't most of us here.. ADULTS, able to discern the facts??

btw.. i have been seriously considering the purchase of a used TT G.. and appreciate TT owners feedback

I really like

Your style of posting

It is very sad that you do not post more often

William-Shatner.jpg

:icon_mrgreen:

I racked up about 4k miles.. In all honesty it would be impossible for me to rack up much more where I live. I dont use the car to go clubs or restaurants, nor do I use it to go to work. I use it simply to drive the shit out of it, and put it back in the garage. Where I live highways are out of the question, so im basicly limited to drives through Beverly Hills, a cruise down Mullholland, or a ride to Malibu. Those combined with the occasional organised run..

As an example my Porsche which Ive had now for 1 yr, and is a daily driver, Ive put about 4k miles on..

So for me to do 20-30k miles Id have to keep a car for 10 yrs.. Thats not happening!

Why? And why do you let UGR posts which targets me as the bad guy remain and then remove mine? When you start editing my posts it really sucks and takes the edge of things, screw this thread..

I did not edit your post.. I simply removed it, as this thread is supposed to be about TT Gallardo OWNERS EXPERIENCES, not about what you saw or think you saw.. You have your experience with a GTT thread which has not been edited in anyway and you can voice your opinion all you want... Only reason UGR's answer have anything to do with you here, is because they posted an answer to your post.. Otherwise nothing you have ever said has been changed or edited and if youd like you can go back to your thread and reiterate whatever it was you said. But lets keep this thread to real owners experience.

All this talk about mileage raises another point. Most guys who buy highly tuned cars like TT Gallardos typically won't have the opportunity to put a lot of mileage on their cars because it is usually their third or fourth car, and they typically don't keep them for more than a few years. I usually have anywhere from three to four cars in my garage at any one time, and if I put 8,000 miles/year on my daily driver that's a lot, even though I drive it to and from my office every day. As for the exotics, I drive them on the weekend, and might put 200 miles on a car in one weekend and then might not drive it for another couple of weekends because I will drive another one instead. I've had my TTG for 3 years now and I believe I have about 8,000 miles on it.

:iamwithstupid:

Not to mention Slowpoke, you said you watched the UGR GTT, and it didnt blow anyone away.. Then videos like surface....

Not to mention Slowpoke, you said you watched the UGR GTT, and it didnt blow anyone away.. Then videos like surface....

Wait until we see this thing roll race with 4wd. The black Underground Superleggera cant put down near what its capable of in 2 wheel drive. :eusa_think:

The guy in the beetle is probably wondering what the hell just happened. :icon_mrgreen: