Missy E 02 Murcie?

Hi guys, Im looking at buying missy elliots 02 murci and was wondering if anyone here knows anything or has any history on that car. The car check is showing a major issue with the mileage. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi guys, Im looking at buying missy elliots 02 murci and was wondering if anyone here knows anything or has any history on that car. The car check is showing a major issue with the mileage. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

It's an 02 whose odometer has been changed.

Say what? I heard she detailed it regularly as expertly documented in her song CAR WASH

Y'all small tuna fish, I'm one big catch

(This is a Shark Tale exclusive)

(Here we go again)

(Say what, say what, yeah)

Ooh, do do do do do do do

Car wash, car wash

Ooh, do do do do do do do

Car wash, car wash

I think the lesson we learned on the "Forbes" diablo was celebrity association doesn't add anything of value financially to a car lol

kill joy

Was hers the one that the vallet did major damage to?

IIRC that is correct.

Look at these L-Pwr theeads:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...hl=missy+elliot

Wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

Idiot chick behind the wheel and no clue who or whats been done etc.

Junk.

I think the lesson we learned on the "Forbes" diablo was celebrity association doesn't add anything of value financially to a car lol

Zing.....

Zing.....

Thanks for all your responses. Im not concerned at all that it was missy elliots car but I just love the color combo and just wanted to make sure that the car wasnt problematic. The problem that Im having is that the mileage that is reported is all over the place. I understand that many 02' have been switched over to mph but it was done early in its life and at one point it showed 17k and now its advertised a touch under 12k. You guys rock. Thanks for all your inputs and keep them coming if you know anything else about it.

This car was purchased and moded at the same time my old murci was. She used to hang around with the original owner of my old car that is until someone turned his head into swiss cheese.

Pretty sure that car was pieced back together from a crash. If it is the same car (she has had more than one) it was taken off the truck in the desert and wrecked to fcuk and back. I can't remember if it was the 02 or an LP 640. Make sure you do some digging.

Pretty sure that car was pieced back together from a crash. If it is the same car (she has had more than one) it was taken off the truck in the desert and wrecked to fcuk and back. I can't remember if it was the 02 or an LP 640. Make sure you do some digging.

Chris, that was her 6.0, not this car.

Chris, that was her 6.0, not this car.

Ah, I knew it was one of them. I could not remember. Is this the one with her name embroidered in the headrests?