London riots, wtf is going on?

Jota1995

You have forgotten Detroit in the recent past, ...Chicago, years ago etc..you must not have been around when MLK was shot, race riots were everywhere......the US has a history long before Rodney King....I was in the Manila when there was martial law, I saw people machine gunned down in the streets after curfew was in place, it worked to keep people off the streets .....albeit extreme..but extreme circumstances call for extreme measures....

Detroit is the worst.... They burn the city down every October 30th. Then they spend the rest of the year complaining that Business wont invest in their city. Go Figure?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our company decided to send home all employees at 3.30 this afternoon to ensure no one had to be commuting too late in the evening. We have a massive police presence around our place as we are around the corner from the massive Westfield in Shepherds Bush, which would be a good looting target apart from the barriers, dogs and police. They have put massive resources onto the streets today. At one point we had 8 police (where CSO's) outside our office in Putney.

It wouldn't matter if civilians have guns, the cops do (well 'specials' cops). They really need to use force to stop this, unfortunately due to the guy dying after being pushed down last year or the year before the cops haven't been able to do anything. I think they have to just wait until, like today, the public say enough is enough use force. I think we will see harsher tactics tonight it anything happens. It doesn't usually kick off until dusk so 2-3 hours to wait.

Detroit is the worst.... They burn the city down every October 30th. Then they spend the rest of the year complaining that Business wont invest in their city. Go Figure?

Detroit, while its reputation does hold a lot of truth, has seen a dramatic decline in crime and Oct. 30 arsons (Devil's Night) but that is due to over 25% of the population leaving the city in the past ten years.

I work and play downtown and around Detroit and will be honest. I love it, there is something about it. Granted it's not the safest city by any means, but keep your wits about you and you'll be just fine.

Some smaller incidents already happening in Wolverhampton and West Bromwich. The grey Gallardo Spyder that was damaged was in Notting Hill.

Some smaller incidents already happening in Wolverhampton and West Bromwich. The grey Gallardo Spyder that was damaged was in Notting Hill.

Hugh Grant anyone!?

Some say he lit fire to a Mazda Miata. Others that he threw a box through a Gallardo. All we know is, he's not the Stig! But he is the Stig's crazed, rioting youth cousin!

but that is due to over 25% of the population leaving the city in the past ten years.

What are the demographics of those who are leaving? Poor, rich, young, old?

Of all the fcuking days... today I drove up to Manchester as I am in the middle of a contract with the BBC who are moving a number of operations from West London to Salford, Greater Manchester. This afternoon it kicks off in Salford (suburb of Manchester where new BBC media centre is). All the pussies run for the hills. The public transport is suspended. Everyone is running round like their hair is on fire. I drive into Manchester where I've committed to about 150 hotel nights in a 4* hotel in the centre of Manchester. I just get in and the cnuts kick off. My staff and contractors start moaning, I'm a bit unsettled by it all too to be honest. We can't get in or out. The rioters and police are running battles past the hotel.

On the bright side, I'm kicking the arse out of a bottle of Bookers bourbon I was sent and catching up on emails..... Another very good American whisky discovered .... It could actually be worse. I think.

Manchester_20110809_00066.jpg

Manchester_20110809_00068.jpg

Of all the fcuking days... today I drove up to Manchester as I am in the middle of a contract with the BBC who are moving a number of operations from West London to Salford, Greater Manchester. This afternoon it kicks off in Salford (suburb of Manchester where new BBC media centre is). All the pussies run for the hills. The public transport is suspended. Everyone is running round like their hair is on fire. I drive into Manchester where I've committed to about 150 hotel nights in a 4* hotel in the centre of Manchester. I just get in and the cnuts kick off. My staff and contractors start moaning, I'm a bit unsettled by it all too to be honest. We can't get in or out. The rioters and police are running battles past the hotel.

On the bright side, I'm kicking the arse out of a bottle of Bookers bourbon I was sent and catching up on emails..... Another very good American whisky discovered .... It could actually be worse. I think.

Manchester_20110809_00066.jpg

Manchester_20110809_00068.jpg

You call yourself an L-powerer?

I want some cell phone videos on Youtube.... Come on for christ sake... Get with it!

(in all honesty- STAY SAFE... But I shit you not, I would have a body count by now)

They are all pointless oxygen thieving cunts.

:iamwithstupid:

If these people were rioting against injustice/dissatisfaction they certainly wouldn't be burning down innocent people's cars and homes, people who in many cases are just as poor as themselves.

It's just a case of opportunistic thugs using the lawlessness to their advantage.

I am pissed off that I live in the only state in the US that doesn't have a CCW...I can't imagine how pissed the people are the entire country of England doesn't have anything like that.

And to see crazy shit like this happening in the US...there were just race crimes all over a Wisconsin state fair. Black teens assaulting every white person they could find.

Trouble spreading around the country. My friend's girlfriend broke down in Slough last night so we quickly zipped up there to help her out.

Incidentally it was guns that triggered this off.

The iranian and Russian news reporting his is hilarious, Russian reporter claiming lions have escaped the zoo and can be heard rampaging through the city. Iranians being pricks.

Start taking a few out and see how fast the scurry like roaches back to their holes!

Listen to these two dimwit cunts that were interviewed:

"It's the governments fault."

"Showing the police we can do what we want."

"It's the rich people, people who've got businesses, that's why all this has happened, because of the rich people. We're just showing the rich people we can do what we want." :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

So people who work at their businesses - that they wouldn't have fcuking food or precious alcohol to consume - are the problem and are enemies...right.

Get off your entitlement ass and go work for a living or use your damn brain to come up with an idea or a passion that can help people. Useless wastes of space.

Stay safe Londoners of LP, you do what you need to do if this shit comes to your door!

Who is John Galt?

On a side note. If perhaps the "rich people" decided they could do what they want, why don't they start by getting a couple Mad Max Style SUV's and play Death Race tonight.

Start taking a few out and see how fast the scurry like roaches back to their holes!

Listen to these two dimwit cunts that were interviewed:

"It's the governments fault."

"Showing the police we can do what we want."

"It's the rich people, people who've got businesses, that's why all this has happened, because of the rich people. We're just showing the rich people we can do what we want." :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

So people who work at their businesses - that they wouldn't have fcuking food or precious alcohol to consume - are the problem and are enemies...right.

Get off your entitlement ass and go work for a living or use your damn brain to come up with an idea or a passion that can help people. Useless wastes of space.

Stay safe Londoners of LP, you do what you need to do if this shit comes to your door!

Reminds me of this