The Roman's niece saga...

Roman

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moped was sold.... There are no updates to their location.... I may have an update to the back story soon.

We're here for ya buddy.

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you all for your help, well wishes, support, etc.... Love all of you!

They had to have come through Lexington to get to Charleston. But if you're in Lexington, and you want to go to florida- You go south... To Knoxville.... Not east to Charsleton.... Theyre headed east... Or northest.... DC... Philly... NEW YORK.

Im just fuckin' saying....

Shelbyu_Found.jpg

fantastic news Eric! What a weight lifted off your shoulders

You have no idea.

Congrats man...as a parent of a daughter I can only imagine what your family was going through.

Hopefully her and her family (you included dude) are able to do and get whatever help is needed to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Congrats man...as a parent of a daughter I can only imagine what your family was going through.

Hopefully her and her family (you included dude) are able to do and get whatever help is needed to ensure this doesn't happen again.

The first thing we have to do is get her from New York to indiana without her taking off. I'm hoping the police will handle that. Then they have to get my foot unwedged from her ass. Then she's going to have to face the music. For several years. But at least she's safe.

Finally. Great news! Hope she wakes up and understands how lucky she is to have people who love her and care so deeply about her...

This is awesome news! I was just thinking about this a few days ago. Good to hear!