UFC DISCUSSION NWS!

porter

I do wonder though if it is lack of skill on Ronda's part or more psychological.

It's her useless coach convincing her that she can strike. Same thing has happened to grapplers like Koscheck and Hendricks.

TBH it doesn't look like RR has gone a single sparring round, just punching pads and thinking she's good.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This boxing is atrocious. How in the world she didn't drop ET (trainer) is beyond me.

FamiliarGlamorousFulmar-size_restricted.gif

Clip while it's still up

https://oddshot.tv/shot/Uzqca3xmca1FrLoqGZNbZHKB

Dana White must be shitting bricks. RR got $3M to show up. Conor McGregor is going to ask for a hell of a lot more now that the "superstars" are running dry.

I'd imagine Dana's face to look like this:

3e572a323a.jpg

I am guessing what it is is that the original women pioneers of MMA like Tate, Rousey, Zingano, Baszler, etc...were never really that great (obvious with Ronda), they were just women who got into MMA and since they were the first ones, they fought each other, and that was that, and they had more amateurish skills in comparison to the men. Just like with Royce Gracie in the original UFC, he was considered highly-skilled then with how he beat everybody. Then just like with men's UFC where real talent starting appearing and the skills started further developing, we now have very highly-talented women coming into MMA who are just naturally better than the pioneers, and now that they have started to catch up to them in fighting skill, they are beating them.

Shayna Baszler got her butt kicked on TUF by Julianna Pena, she (Pena) beat Cat Zingano recently, Rousey got beaten by Holly Holm (who is very talented but amateurish in grappling), now Tate getting beaten by Nunes and then Pennington.

Took me like 4 repeats to even notice :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Google Ronda Rousey memes from the fight with Holly Holm, there are some really awesome ones :D People had a field day with that. Even with the language, sayings like "Ronda Lousey" and "Ronda got Holm-schooled."

Fun night, Garbrandt had good power and both him and Cruz were classy post-fight. Have to thank McGregor for resurrecting lower weight classes, just a few years ago there was little interest in LW and down.

Just like we've seen with old schoolers Liddell and Ortiz etc., the game catches up to and passes them. Rousey is done, her interview on Ellen was pathetic about considering suicide after losing the title, good riddance.

Goldberg's last gig apparently, Jim Rome replacing him?

As always love the armchair quarterbacking from people who have never stepped in the ring , mat or octagon.

I got raped in the IBJJF world championship first round 2 years ago and in 2016 won bronze, some days you are the hammer some you are the nail.

Train, get in the ring or on the mats and you won't talk sheet again.

As always love the armchair quarterbacking from people who have never stepped in the ring , mat or octagon.

I got raped in the IBJJF world championship first round 2 years ago and in 2016 won bronze, some days you are the hammer some you are the nail.

Train, get in the ring or on the mats and you won't talk sheet again.

You seem to be very unhappy, most of your posts are negative, you can't seem to uncouple disagreeing with insulting. It is actually possible to have a disagreement while still being a gentleman. According to you, you shouldn't have an opinion about movies because you aren't an actor, and you certainly shouldn't have an opinion about Lamborghinis since you don't own one. Heaven forbid someone has an opinion that disagrees with yours if they haven't won a participation medal in the Who Gives A fcuk Games.

I'm not going to ban you from the site, but you're banned from this thread. You've shown you have very little to add except bile, and there's enough of that in the world already. Next time you post in this thread you're gone. Do not respond. Happy new year.

Wow, had no idea that Miesha Tate lost to Raquel Pennington. She was Pennington's coach on TUF.

Badly. In between rounds on TV you could clearly hear her telling her boyfriend she didn't want to be there.

Doubt that´s ever going to happen. I say Woodley vs McGregor is more likely.

Conor wins becomes an even bigger star and ppv draw, he loses nothing happens and he can go on to fight khabib for the belt in a russia card for huge ppv numbers.

Meanwhile stop beeing stingy and pay Ferguson for the Khabib fight. Though that would put the russia card in danger(with khabib possibly losing) and that´s why Dana want´s the Khabib Aldo fight(imho easy win for khabib).

You seem to be very unhappy, most of your posts are negative, you can't seem to uncouple disagreeing with insulting. It is actually possible to have a disagreement while still being a gentleman. According to you, you shouldn't have an opinion about movies because you aren't an actor, and you certainly shouldn't have an opinion about Lamborghinis since you don't own one. Heaven forbid someone has an opinion that disagrees with yours if they haven't won a participation medal in the Who Gives A fcuk Games.

I'm not going to ban you from the site, but you're banned from this thread. You've shown you have very little to add except bile, and there's enough of that in the world already. Next time you post in this thread you're gone. Do not respond. Happy new year.

Ban me bitch! Bye bye

• 1 month later...
Interesting for sure, but doesn't make a whole lot of sense other than financially. Legendary if GSP pulls if off though.

Agreed, WME needs to make their 4B back. Would be hilarious if GSP wins then takes on Romero.

Khabib misses weight, fight cancelled.

fcuking sucks, and definitely puts him out of contention for a long while. Making weight at this level is more important than beating the guy in front of you.

And I just saw the Bisping/GSP presser, damn Bisping is so disrespectful and act like he's Gods gift to MMA. I know he tries to hype the fight with trashtalk.... And it works! I now can't wait to GSP teaching him a lesson.

I just hope GSP is at the competitive level proclaimed.

fcuking sucks, and definitely puts him out of contention for a long while. Making weight at this level is more important than beating the guy in front of you.

And I just saw the Bisping/GSP presser, damn Bisping is so disrespectful and act like he's Gods gift to MMA. I know he tries to hype the fight with trashtalk.... And it works! I now can't wait to GSP teaching him a lesson.

I just hope GSP is at the competitive level proclaimed.

After watching the season of TUF with Bisping as a coach, I find him intolerable. Regardless of the opponent, I always end up cheering against Bisping.