The two second club

Allan-Herbie

GTR is quick off the line, but as I suspected a Turbo S will smoke it. I think Herbie will hold off a stock GTR aswell now.. The Veyron is just awesome..

Impressive by all cars. But they forgot the 2 second club's newest member, the LP700!

I dont believe it has been verified as of yet..

I remember when 0-60 in 6 sec was considered fast and any car in the 5 sec range was king of the road. Don't know where we going from here but there will come a point where traction is going to be a serious issue, as if it isn't already, and we are very close to it imo. The next few years should be very interesting as the hp war is still going which i find mind boggling as just about every country is adopting draconian measures against speeding.

Who cares about 0-60, it's pointless anyways.

Less pointless than top speed. Most of the macho bullshit happens from red light to red light .

Clicked on this thread thinking you guys had heard about my performance in bed.

Stop patting yourself on the back lol

I remember when 0-60 in 6 sec was considered fast and any car in the 5 sec range was king of the road. Don't know where we going from here but there will come a point where traction is going to be a serious issue, as if it isn't already, and we are very close to it imo. The next few years should be very interesting as the hp war is still going which i find mind boggling as just about every country is adopting draconian measures against speeding.

What is even crazier is 0-100 in 5 seconds is now the new standard of King of the road fast, and even at that, there are tuner cars that will beat that handily!

Clicked on this thread thinking you guys had heard about my performance in bed.

&"> &" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />