Has anyone been watching "Breaking Bad" this season?

abolfaz

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walt

has

BALLS :o

Tread lightly indeed...

On another note, Low Winter Sun is looking good and it's funny to see Gale resurrected

My guess is he'll end up helping Hank get to the supplier girl, forget her name, and whoever she's involved with in exchange to Hank letting him die from cancer and not in jail.

Who knows though, one of the greatest things about Breaking Bad is how unpredictable it is...

Good episode. Anyone else angry about the money laundering? I mean - really? Is is THAT hard?

What part are you talking about? And i would assume yes it is that hard when trying to avoid the heat.

1055491[/url]']

What part are you talking about? And i would assume yes it is that hard when trying to avoid the heat.

The last episode of the last season they had that storage room of cash. And their attempt at laundering it was through a single car wash. Walter suggested a second car wash- but why not multiple businesses? Or fly the money out to South America? :P

My limited knowledge of money laundering comes from watching Cocaine Cowboys. Hahaha. I imagine it is much harder nowadays, especially when almost no one pays in cash anymore.

My guess is he'll end up helping Hank get to the supplier girl, forget her name, and whoever she's involved with in exchange to Hank letting him die from cancer and not in jail.

Who knows though, one of the greatest things about Breaking Bad is how unpredictable it is...

I think that's another lie.

Maybe the cancer is back but he's not going to be dying from it.

Who has chemo and still has a beard?! Lol

Plus we know he's not dead because we see him with a full head of hair and a beard retrieving ricin from his future abandoned home.

I think that's another lie.

Maybe the cancer is back but he's not going to be dying from it.

Who has chemo and still has a beard?! Lol

Plus we know he's not dead because we see him with a full head of hair and a beard retrieving ricin from his future abandoned home.

:iamwithstupid:

The future Walt teaser is why this show is so damn good. The writers show a glimpse of the future, yet I have zero clue how Walt gets there. Now that we know Hank is 100% certain who Heisenberg is, it makes that future seem even more impossible. All we know is Walt has a head of hair, ricin, and guns in the trunk of his beater.

technically i think its only one gun. Of course that one gun is a fcuking M60 machine gun (with owners manual of course). Just curious what he plans to gun down with that.

All we know is Walt has a head of hair, ricin, and guns in the trunk of his beater.

And a LOT of reasons to go on a rampage...I'm thinking Hank and the supplier girl get offed, or Jessie takes the fall for everything. Who knows, but I'm ramped up for this final ride :fsniper:

I think Jesse cracks and spills everything to Hank who gives Walt a head-start to fix everything he's broken or else he takes Skyler down for helping with the money laundering. So, the M60 is Walk probably going after the remnants of his operation with the supply chick.

I think Jesse cracks and spills everything to Hank who gives Walt a head-start to fix everything he's broken or else he takes Skyler down for helping with the money laundering. So, the M60 is Walk probably going after the remnants of his operation with the supply chick.

No Jesse won't turn on Walt.

You gotta wonder what on earth would make Walt so desperate that he comes out of hiding (with his cancer in apparent remission) and purchases an M60 with tracer rounds. He won't (as of this episode) use that thing on Hank or any of the DEA agents...my guess is that someone was desperate enough to kidnap a member or members of his family, including Hank and of course Jesse, in order to force him into giving up the formula for his cook. (hell he may have a soft spot for the meth chick who also may get into trouble with the folks she gets into "bed" with.) Or someone has killed or otherwise harmed the aforementioned folks and he has nothing to lose so goes apeshit revenge on whomever killed/harmed his "Family".

My guess is that Walts gotta tear up the ass of the pest control family who seem to have close ties to the prison gang. They seem ruthless as hell and would likely stop at nothing to take over complete control of the meth business and this would include killing/threatening Walt's immediate family and friends/associates. The kid who helped him cook in the houses has a certain crazy look in his eye and freaks me the hell out!

Anyway, such a great show and I'm definitely enjoying the ride!