Has anyone been watching "Breaking Bad" this season?

abolfaz

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:iamwithstupid:

I guess it worked but... But I wished for a "Walt sipping on a drink in Monaco cancer in full remission shaking hands with a new business partner over brunch ending"

Walt died on his own terms. He killed himself. The cancer didn't kill him, the cops didn't kill him, the Nazi's didn't kill him.

He died in the meth lab he designed and by dying there got the heat off of Jesse as the cops would have figured he was the cook of the blue meth.

Walt died on his own terms. He killed himself. The cancer didn't kill him, the cops didn't kill him, the Nazi's didn't kill him.

He died in the meth lab he designed and by dying there got the heat off of Jesse as the cops would have figured he was the cook of the blue meth.

No doubt it wrapped everything up tidy. But tell me there wasnt a part of you that wanted him to get away with it.

I think he also wanted credit for the blue meth, so people would remember him for how good it was.

I thought it was a great ending, all the lose ends were tied up and he died happily.

No doubt it wrapped everything up tidy. But tell me there wasnt a part of you that wanted him to get away with it.

Too tidy imo.

How much more? They even had Charlie Rose in it! :D

Probably needed that ending shot of Huell all bearded up, still sitting alone in his apartment, on the verge of dying from boredom...

huell-money-gif.gif

Perfect ending in my opinion. He had to make peace with his life. He didn't want to go out how he did. He took care of his family, said a proper goodbye to his wife, saved Jesse who we all know he loves, and he took out those asshole Nazi's. Like someone said above, he went out on his own terms.

That machine gun prop was badass. Definitely not what I was predicting. I also loved his speech to Gretchen and Elliot.

It was a great ending and any more would have been trying too hard.

I found reading the season summaries on wikipedia to be quite an enjoyable read for the show. Fairly simple story, but sounds like it was well produced and created.

And it saves me from having to watch each episode :lol2:

Watched it ten minutes ago now.

I feel a little cheated by it in that the two aspects of the show that worked for me were

1 - It kept you guessing, you wanted the next show, the way the stories were presented to you were addictive, like the show subject. This was all too neatly packaged and spoon fed to you. Too many dots dotted and t's crossed and that went against what made the show great.

2 - Walt came the hero again. We started off liking him, we sympathised him and his situation. But as the show developed we did not really see and identify the monster he became. Then it became apparent with the Jesse confessions... you as the audience become awakened to it.

Yet him shooting the neo nazis, the ricin dispense he just came away as the good guy. Just did not sit right.

Watched it ten minutes ago now.

I feel a little cheated by it in that the two aspects of the show that worked for me were

1 - It kept you guessing, you wanted the next show, the way the stories were presented to you were addictive, like the show subject. This was all too neatly packaged and spoon fed to you. Too many dots dotted and t's crossed and that went against what made the show great.

2 - Walt came the hero again. We started off liking him, we sympathised him and his situation. But as the show developed we did not really see and identify the monster he became. Then it became apparent with the Jesse confessions... you as the audience become awakened to it.

Yet him shooting the neo nazis, the ricin dispense he just came away as the good guy. Just did not sit right.

He was the good guy, but like he admitted to his wife, he got addicted to it. It took him over. The perfect product, the money, the power. It intoxicated him but at the core he was still a good guy.

It was a good ending, far better than the crap ending of Sopranos or the like.

I just wish he'd killed Jesse for being the whiny thankless little bitch that he is.

thats-all-bitch-breaking-bad-meme.jpg

Breaking Bad was the. best. show. EVER. Just incredibly done and Cranston did an amazing job as Walt. This last season was a rush from beginning to end.

Wish Walt would have survived so Dexter could spend the next 8 years looking for him.

Sucks that BB and Dexter are done.

Wish Walt would have survived so Dexter could spend the next 8 years looking for him.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Breaking Bad was the. best. show. EVER. Just incredibly done and Cranston did an amazing job as Walt. This last season was a rush from beginning to end.

Dexter became such a flaming pile of shit it wasn't even funny. I couldn't bare to watch even five minutes of the last season it was that bad!

Dexter became such a flaming pile of shit it wasn't even funny. I couldn't bare to watch even five minutes of the last season it was that bad!

:iamwithstupid:

My wife watches this show on her Ipad with ear buds in, the whole time shes nervously flinching and picking her nails. I keep thinking why would I want to watch that??

My wife watches this show on her Ipad with ear buds in, the whole time shes nervously flinching and picking her nails. I keep thinking why would I want to watch that??

Does your wife know you feel that way about her?