Skyrim - Who bought it?

Kerplop

Finally getting around to it, have macro'd stealth to lvl 80 or so, will finally start playing and thanks to x15 or x30 damage multiplier on daggers it should be a very fun time.

Only does 15x if sneaking.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only does 15x if sneaking.

what if i max out one handed perk and/or get the assasin gloves?

what if i max out one handed perk and/or get the assasin gloves?

Hm interesting. You could upgrade the 1 handed perk and the "Old Assassin" gloves do have double damage.. and then combined with sneak it's 15x.. although i'm not sure if it's stackable. If it is you'd be stupid powerful haha. Good for sneak attacks. If you find out, post it!

I am pretty sure that it should be stackable... I'm using an improved ebony bow x3 sneak attack damage perk + 30% cowl + 10% amulet + 5% ring. Almost everything is a 1 shot kill sneak wise. There aren't many things I can't kill with a few plucks of the bow.

(edit) dragons... definitely not one shots haha.

mode>

I'm getting some serious lag issues on PS3 with large save file size. Seems to be a known issue. Patch is due soon apparently.

BTW, I can't sneak for shit. WTF? Also, my friend has like 20 shouts -- I have 3. Where the fcuk are these things?

I'm getting some serious lag issues on PS3 with large save file size. Seems to be a known issue. Patch is due soon apparently.

BTW, I can't sneak for shit. WTF? Also, my friend has like 20 shouts -- I have 3. Where the fcuk are these things?

The more you do something the better you become at it. When you first start sneaking you pretty much are detected by anything and everything and slowly sneak becomes better.

Shouts are found in various places. Dragon perches, inside ruins you explore, etc. They generally have a big circular area made out of stone, epic music plays when you start to get close to them.

Ex: if you hit shit with 2 handed swords a lot, you become good with 2 handed swords.

Glad to see lots of Skyrim nerd on here, lol

I'm playing as an Orc who likes to swing big hammers, haha.

I guess i've lucked out so far, i've got it for PS3 and haven't had any of the lag issues everyones been talking about

I have been using the housecarl everywhere I go. Extra arms against enemies and she can carry excess goods. Problem is, I left her on my way to the embassy mission. I told her to wait right before I jumped into a carriage. I don't remember where that carriage was, though.

She's gonna be pissed!

Shit, i've got the same problem, lol- I don't know if I left her somewhere or she just died, but I can't find that damn housecarl anywhere- which sucks as she was really helpful in dragon fights- mostly as dragon bait, lol. I know at one point I was using the 'become ethereal' shout (you cant be harmed- basically turns you into a ghost temporarily) and was jumping off high cliffs for the helluvit- thought maybe she followed me and died, haha.

You're talking about where the screw holds down the card on the top of the slot after you've put it in?

On older thinner cards they take up 1 slot. The newer cards will take up the space of 2 slots for cooling purposes. The screws should still line up, but not every case is the same. I've even seen cases where there are quick release tabs (no screws) that lift up and go back down, but some of those won't work with new cards and have to be removed for them to fit. So normally I'd say "all cases are the same" but they aren't.

As long as it's held down firm and not moving around it should be fine. Most newer boards have a latch for the PCI-E slot anyway where it locks in place at the back of the card, so as long as it's held down firm where it would screw in and it's not going anywhere and you're happy with it, you should be ok.

That thing should rock your world with graphics. 500 series are great cards.

Nope... The two screws at the BACK of the case went in just fine... No Problem...

I have a black plastic "Support tab" that was attached to the FRONT side of the card (with two plastic "Thumb screw" type things holding it to the old card- They completely disintegrated when I unscrewed them) that slipped into a slot on the FRONT CASE FAN.

[Edit- the double stick tape didnt stay on.)

IMG_1170.JPG

IMG_1171.JPG

IMG_1172.JPG

IMG_1170_new.jpg

IMG_1171_new_copy.jpg

Should be fine, the card has all the support it needs from the screw that is in place and the locking mechanism on the board. Unless there's something held up by the support tab itself in the case and it's firm, I would not worry about it.

Sneaking around and doing 30x damage as an assassin for the Dark Brotherhood. Not using magic at all at this point

How are you doing so much damage?

Dagger perk on sneak is x15 plus x2 stealth damage gloves at dark brotherhood

So it can be stacked! Excellent. MUAHAHAHA

Nerd Central. I cannot think of anything worse, apart from perhaps a barium meal, than playing endless computer games.

I'm with Slowpoke (not literally however) and I'm off for a wank over Angelina, Alison King or Megan.

You're right. The only thing worse, is the FALL OF TAMRIEL! We can't let that happen! Für der König!!! Me and Rawr will save it, don't you worry! (Rawr is the short one by the way)

lord-of-the-rings-1-3.jpg

What dagger perk is it that gives 15x damage?

As for Slowpoke and company -- computer games and sex with real gf, or no computer games and sit at computer by myself posting pictures of weird champagne bottles? I'll stick with the former ;)

What dagger perk is it that gives 15x damage?

As for Slowpoke and company -- computer games and sex with real gf, or no computer games and sit at computer by myself posting pictures of weird champagne bottles? I'll stick with the former ;)

I believe it's a sneak perk, upon sneaking daggers do 15x damage. If you go to the skills menu, look into the constellation for sneak perks, I can't remember which part but I could have sworn it was sneak.

Got smithing to 100, made dragon armor... like daedric armor more.. and the daedric weapons are pretty effin' badass.

My guy sucks ass. I'm only level 8 and he keeps dying. I made a Nord then started out doing some 1H stuff, then decided I wanted to be a conjuror but either my guy or the conjuror line sucks, I guess Nords aren't very good at magic. I think I think I might just start over and make an archer/rogue.

I would love to write something like "you're welcome here to enjoy the weird champagne and see all the pussy" but you're really not welcome so :)

Should be fine, the card has all the support it needs from the screw that is in place and the locking mechanism on the board. Unless there's something held up by the support tab itself in the case and it's firm, I would not worry about it.

:iamwithstupid: looks like it was made for a specific card, most cases i've seen/used don't have that extra support. I wouldn't worry about it.

My guy sucks ass. I'm only level 8 and he keeps dying. I made a Nord then started out doing some 1H stuff, then decided I wanted to be a conjuror but either my guy or the conjuror line sucks, I guess Nords aren't very good at magic. I think I think I might just start over and make an archer/rogue.

If you look through the perks of each race it'll say what each race is good for. Magic can be good, dark elf is really good for magic. Once you get some perk points into destruction, things are much much easier. Thing is that as you level up, the game is a bit harder if you play a bunch of different attack styles because it levels up based off of what you do. So if you shoot bows and use 1h and use 2h and use magic, you're going to level those very very slowly. It's a lot easier to stick with a few types of attacks and level those up so your perks get better.

I keep playing too diverse. Need to stick to one thing. But I like having bow&arrow, single hand and some magic, then big ass warhammer for destroying things - all on tap.

Playing as Imperial.

:iamwithstupid: looks like it was made for a specific card, most cases i've seen/used don't have that extra support. I wouldn't worry about it.

Cool... Just tossed it in the trash....

I know it doesnt give a big bump to performance, but I also upgreded my RAM from 6GB to 12.