206 MPH in a LP640

Speedracer38

Love it!! Even more love it that the cel is on. That's when u know the lambo is really driven. Damn temperamental bitches.

Love it!! Even more love it that the cel is on. That's when u know the lambo is really driven. Damn temperamental bitches.

hahahaha....i thought the same exact thing. Is it bad when your first thought seeing that is "wonder which sensors wires are loose???"

I shit when I realized it was a two lane road with oncoming traffic!

What I don't understand is how this form hates on street racing, dropping all kinds of language on Benz and POS owners who crash and hurt people (for good reason)... Then a Lambo goes 200+ on a 2 lane road and all the comments are positive?

I'll go against the grain... childish and dangerous driving, period.

What I don't understand is how this form hates on street racing, dropping all kinds of language on Benz and POS owners who crash and hurt people (for good reason)... Then a Lambo goes 200+ on a 2 lane road and all the comments are positive?

Probably because those idiots are doing it on suburban and city streets.

I agree. With oncoming traffic that is childish and wreckless. At those speeds a simple undulation in the pavement could cause you to drift into the oncoming lane guaranteeing occupants of both vehicles die.

All I can say that is scary fast on a two lane highway with all the dips in the road.

I shit when I realized it was a two lane road with oncoming traffic!

I agree completely. This is idiotic. Go to a fcuking racetrack.