What do Alex and SP Engineering have in common with orange? (Not orange chicken.. lol)

Julian_111

I was in one of these this week. That is truly one of the fastest and best driving/handling cars I have ever been in ever. I loved every piece of that car. Congrats on the new ride Chinaman! You will enjoy it!

Anything on the handling side of things? The MP4-12C is very very good already, but stickier tires, maybe stiffer springs?

In what areas do you feel the handling needs improvement and what are your thoughts based on?

mmm orange chicken...

Oh yea congrats on the car! Can't wait for updates. Allan where is yours?

None for me.. I am forced to look at Chinamans!

First mod=needs new wheels!!!

Only color to get it in. Congrats Mr. Chinaman. Look forward to the transformation!!

In what areas do you feel the handling needs improvement and what are your thoughts based on?

Increase the power, you need to increase the grip. From what I recall, just in videos, the car is a little hard to get on the power early mid corner. More rear grip will aid in this. In terms of turn in and quick change of direction, no, I don't think the car can be easily improved at all. Still, more grip can never hurt. Also, looking at Sport Auto's aero check, car seems like it could use a little more front end downforce, the rear has something like 35 kg downforce with the wing at half level with none in the front.

The only color to have on the Mclaren..

:iamwithstupid:

I thought it looked good in black, but that orange is perfection. Can't wait to see what you boys at SP come up with to improve it. Congrats :turboalex: !