Pics of the SV

Liquid

As several of you know, I traded my '04 Gallardo for a '99 Diablo SV back in October. This is definitely one of the cleanest Diablos I have ever seen. Lamborghini Dallas did a full engine out service on the car before I bought the car which helped make my decision even easier.

I wanted to add my own personal style to the car so I purchased the HRE wheels and brought the SV badging back. Although silver was the logical choice for the badging, the yellow really turned out well. I also added the carbon fiber dash. I always loved my G, but have a new love affair with this car. For the purists, I kept the stock wheels so I could easily transform it back to it's original glory :)

I am contemplating yellow calipers as well, but may wait a little while. Here are the pics taken by Pepper Perfect.

Vanishing_Velcoce.jpg

Vertical_Split.jpg

Ragin_Bull.jpg

Hot_Pursuit.jpg

Loner.jpg

SV_at_Dusk.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! The car looks great. I love the new wheels and yellow SV stickers.

The photo with policecar is photoshooped, right? :)

Car looks amazing. I would have sold a G for this as well. Wheels look great and the yellow SV logo looks hot as well. Sort of a tribute the the yellow G you could say. Pictures are great as well. Love the one with the cop car.

Thanks guys, glad you approve. The cop car was a few lanes over blocking traffic, so it was moved in pshop for a better effect. I will post up a few interior pics soon.

Hard to deny the SV.... 98 or 99. It all depends on whether you like the flip up or integrated headlights. The interior is slightly different as well. I prefer the revised dash of the 99, but like the white guages on the 98. Here is a pic of the CF dash before it was installed and a few interior shots.

photo.JPG

Lamborghini_Diablo_SV_18.jpg

Lamborghini_Diablo_SV_15.jpg

LOOKS GREAT!!

I just aquaried another 1999 Sv as well, ONLY 8900 one owner miles..just a MINT car..not sure if I will keep it or list it for sale, car arrives here Monday Jan 9th

Roy

Absolutely love the looks of that car. Your mods look perfect. I think the yellow calipers will compliment the yellow SV perfectly.

Car looks great. I didnt want to put the sliver SV on mine, but now i have to rethink about doing it in yellow. I too had a G before the SV, as i told my friends going from the G to SV was like climbing off the big wheel onto Dads Harley. Best of luck.

Great looking car, Tim. Nice shots, too.

Thanks Jack!

Car looks great. I didnt want to put the sliver SV on mine, but now i have to rethink about doing it in yellow. I too had a G before the SV, as i told my friends going from the G to SV was like climbing off the big wheel onto Dads Harley. Best of luck.

I also considered doing the SV in orange or even VI. The factory still had yellow, silver and orange stickers. On a black car, you have some freedom. My G was yellow, so it was the easy choice. I love the analogy, too. The SV is definitely like a Harley. A little intimidating at first, but alot of fun once you learn how to drive it correctly.