Who remembers Ronin and his 3000hp Elise

Allan-Herbie

:icon_thumleft:

haha,

I think this guy needs to learn there is more to life then Lotus' and cars in general for that matter (as much as I love them).

And Canyon racing, WTF is that all about? Go to race track and set some times and/or if all you care about is acceleration just go to a 1/4 mile event/drag strip, post your times........... then STFU. In general he just needs to STFU.

of course all of this is just my opinion and maybe I need to STFU too :)

Saw him pass by close to the Rock Store on Mullholland on New Years day. He wasn't rocking the orange wheels though.

I have been laughing all afternoon about little ol' Ronin.

I am on a number of UK car forums (obviously) and who should pop up one day... Ronin.

Friday, December 30th he posts about his Exige. Now I am thinking god he we go, we will never hear the end of this because this particular forum there is essentially no active moderators, they are the editors of the magazine but rarely show up.

So I am thinking this going to be cart blanche for Ronin...

He made a few claims, mentions of the cars he use to "own", then compound charger was being dropped into every post like his life depended up on it and so on.

I thought I would check with Allan what is what with those cars Ronin claims to own and Allan popped by...

Fast forward a couple of days of "THA CANYONS" and "LINES" and "COOUMPOUND CHARGER" and "RACE" and "ELLEN" and "Ronin, just VBOX it already" this was all enough for Ronin to bring out his fabled extensively limited vocabulary of references to cock yoghurt, kittens and male sexual organs to pretty much most people on there.

When he was on here he complained about us editing him, his posts and his thread titles. He does exactly that to try and put down Allan and if I am being honest, Allan is a fine baitier of fools and he did not even go beyond his level 4 this time.

Ronin is now banned, he is banned from a forum whereby the people with mod rights rarely bother to pop in. What does that say about Ronin?

Allan is a fine baitier of fools and he did not even go beyond his level 4 this time.

What does that say about Ronin?

Ronin is a victim of the master baiter!

Ronin is a victim of the master baiter!

:icon_mrgreen:

And If I may add, he texted Duane from Speed and Motion, and said that he would NOT vbox his car, again after I offered to let them use it for him to prove his rediculous claims.

He is however, willing to meet me for a good old fashioned fistfight I believe.. :lol2:

IIRC Allan and this guy were having their discussion on here shortly after I joined. When I opened this thread I was really hoping to see this guy getting pulled on by Allan's SV and/or an SPE GTR.

From what I remember this guy said he gets his times from watching videos with a stop watch and almost went off the side of a cliff in one of his canyon runs. He got really angry with anyone who questioned him or suggested a VBOX and said it was bullshit, for him it's all about times and the "Canyon" lol. Just seems like a bitter, angry old man with excuses for everything.

He is however, willing to meet me for a good old fashioned fistfight I believe.. :lol2:

Don't get your ass kicked. :eusa_naughty:

Ronin to me.

I made no fquin claims you fag, I said I timed it with my watch do the same....I don't give a crap what times the car does why the hell should you chumps, I just wanna shove the Vbox up his snach and yet you pussies wanna see times...What a bunch of tea bagers you fakin chumps are..Going straight...I don't think you pussies can.

And he also said

He wouldn't even take me up on a little driving challange in the canyons to see who could cover a certian distance with cameras mounted on the drivers door to see how many times the driver crosses the centerline over the set distance with a $100 fine for each cross

Response

Why didn't he? That is THE accepted benchmark for car performance.

:lol:

:icon_mrgreen:

And If I may add, he texted Duane from Speed and Motion, and said that he would NOT vbox his car, again after I offered to let them use it for him to prove his rediculous claims.

I was staying neutral in this as I wanted to see what his car would do with the VBox, but does not look like it will happen. Would have been interesting to see the numbers that Lotus could do, as if it really has the power he says then a pretty impressive weight to power ratio.

Why didn't he? That is THE accepted benchmark for car performance.

I thought that the Verne Troyer sextape was THE accepted benchmark for performance.