The CHEETA Lives!

toyroy2003

Read over on Fchat, its been sold to a buyer out of Canada. Too bad we never got to see it finished and documented

Well what the eff Roy?! :eusa_think:

I wish he spent more time posting about it here, then that pissing match with Joe S. I really wanted to watch the rebuild and authenticating process.

I wish he spent more time posting about it here, then that pissing match with Joe S. I really wanted to watch the rebuild and authenticating process.

Could not agree more. And honestly the amount of Effort Sackey goes through to try and shit on roy is completely and utterly juvenile and pathetic. He could take the high road and just let the coversation run its course but instead bitches like a fcuking teeenage girl on her period. It gets old so fast and makes him look downright childish.

Could not agree more. And honestly the amount of Effort Sackey goes through to try and shit on roy is completely and utterly juvenile and pathetic. He could take the high road and just let the coversation run its course but instead bitches like a fcuking teeenage girl on her period. It gets old so fast and makes him look downright childish.

He really made an ass of of himself, even if he had some valid points.

Did we ever find out if his car was the real Cheetah? If so who verified this and where are the pics sharing this great discovery! ?

Hoping Roy will chime in on this thread where he can be frank and wont get chastized for spelling errors.

wow. just read the lengthy piece on fchat.... how did kids get thrown into the whole thing? I just feel like whoever started slinging kids into the mix should apologize. That is just plain wrong. I absolutely have ZERO respect for people who start bringing children into the mix.... Frankly, I could care less about the car.. Value is set by people who purchase and feel there is value. thats the bottom line... To nit pick the hell out of it doesnt make a difference. Thats how the free market works...

Thanks for the replys here...in a nut shell..there is no secret that Joe and I have no love for each other..I have no problem calling him out and I stand on my own 2 feet..he thinks he is GOD and he is not..I dont even care if he brings up my past..etc etc...I opned it up on the public and I can take...I am NOT a perfect person...but of course he seems to think he is...

BUT LAST NIGHT when he started to throw in against my kids and family..that crossed the line...I would not be egged into his "Kids and Family"..that is just under the line to me and in the gutter..so I told him and all..fine..I am done here..no need to sink to the level of Joe "sack of S**T" Sheriif of F-Chat... done with him..he never answers the questions, justside steps and throws out random blocks and stuff that has NOTHING to due with the topic we argue about.

As for the Cheeta (yes I spell it wrong-who gives a Flying F**CCCC) it is till being finished on the restoration..but the new owner wants even more done to it, so I think it will be another 7-9 mnths till it is complete. We ARE still documenting everything and doing a documentry on it, lots of evidence and supporting documents for it...lots of people all across the country talking to and gathering documents...had Chrysler invloved as well to validate and confirm all the stampings and numbers along with the orginial bill of sale documents for parts to the orginal cCheeta..on and on and on..

I have an agreement with thebuyerr to allow me to finish the documentation and the Video story on it,...as well as be the first to present it to the public along with a FROR...I am happy he his happy..

It will still come to light and we will share when all is done...but I dont expect that to happen till mid next year now.

As far as F-Chat and the God all mighty Joe "Sack of S**T" Sackey Sheriff...I am done there..I am sure the troll here will copy and post it over there...go right ahead we know who you are...

Thanks for the replys here...in a nut shell..there is no secret that Joe and I have no love for each other..I have no problem calling him out and I stand on my own 2 feet..he thinks he is GOD and he is not..I dont even care if he brings up my past..etc etc...I opned it up on the public and I can take...I am NOT a perfect person...but of course he seems to think he is...

BUT LAST NIGHT when he started to throw in against my kids and family..that crossed the line...I would not be egged into his "Kids and Family"..that is just under the line to me and in the gutter..so I told him and all..fine..I am done here..no need to sink to the level of Joe "sack of S**T" Sheriif of F-Chat... done with him..he never answers the questions, justside steps and throws out random blocks and stuff that has NOTHING to due with the topic we argue about.

As for the Cheeta (yes I spell it wrong-who gives a Flying F**CCCC) it is till being finished on the restoration..but the new owner wants even more done to it, so I think it will be another 7-9 mnths till it is complete. We ARE still documenting everything and doing a documentry on it, lots of evidence and supporting documents for it...lots of people all across the country talking to and gathering documents...had Chrysler invloved as well to validate and confirm all the stampings and numbers along with the orginial bill of sale documents for parts to the orginal cCheeta..on and on and on..

I have an agreement with thebuyerr to allow me to finish the documentation and the Video story on it,...as well as be the first to present it to the public along with a FROR...I am happy he his happy..

It will still come to light and we will share when all is done...but I dont expect that to happen till mid next year now.

As far as F-Chat and the God all mighty Joe "Sack of S**T" Sackey Sheriff...I am done there..I am sure the troll here will copy and post it over there...go right ahead we know who you are...

Ferrarichat:

A place where douchebags, tire-kickers, time-wasters, 308 and Mondial drivers, shysters, posers, axe-grinders, sour-grapers, barrel-scrapers & johnny-cum Joe Sackey suckoffs can all fraternize & assist each other along a one-way road to self proclaimed historian status..

I did have a good time taking my non Suckey reccomended creampuff out today for a ride..

901843_4581204094504_1632259260_o.jpg

Ferrarichat:

A place where douchebags, tire-kickers, time-wasters, 308 and Mondial drivers, shysters, posers, axe-grinders, sour-grapers, barrel-scrapers & johnny-cum Joe Sackey suckoffs can all fraternize & assist each other along a one-way road to self proclaimed historian status..

I did have a good time taking my non Suckey reccomended creampuff out today for a ride..

If the best revenge is indeed "living well", you just hit it out of the park man. :)

That car is absolutely magnificent!!!! :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: Hope I get to see her in person someday!

:icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

If the best revenge is indeed "living well", you just hit it out of the park man. :)

That car is absolutely magnificent!!!! :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: Hope I get to see her in person someday!

Thanks! If you are ever in town let me know!

• 2 years later...

Sorry for resurrecting a very old thread, (which I may well get flamed for), but what actually happened to the Cheetah?

Where is it now?

Sorry for resurrecting a very old thread, (which I may well get flamed for), but what actually happened to the Cheetah?

Where is it now?

Jesus dude... I nearly re-banned somebody for something that happened three years ago...

Jesus dude... I nearly re-banned somebody for something that happened three years ago...

Not going to lie...I am curious too! The cheeta got brought up in another thread and I almost went digging for this one!

I am pretty sure it will be making an appearance on the greens at Monterrey this year...

I guess we will see...

Was this during the "Roy is bad" era????

No, it was still after his comeback :)