D.Wiggs And His Collection

GBGallardo

Dude

You are going to TT the Murci and leave it RWD, you better get everything beefed up. I am not so sure the chassis can handle it and if the rear hooks up, you might find the half shafts flying off the car. I believe the factory test drivers were having problems with chassis flex when developping to 640 or 670 with high hp motors. I am not sure of the figures but it was nowhere close to 1400RW HP lol.

Cool cars:)

Seems like someone like having attention !!!!!!!!!!

You are trying to hard dude.

^ if I was you I will probably do the same tho.

LOL!! Nope. THey don't even exist in NY anymore thanks to me :)

You mind sharing the details now that's over? I remembering reading the thread a while back about the whole thing...

I like watching GBgallardo's vids and I'm glad he's making money on youtube, but i despise having to watch the advertisement before the video starts. I that just something that happens by default once you get a certain number of subscribers on youtube?

No it's a setting each publisher can set, but those are the ads that pay well.

LOL!! Nope. THey don't even exist in NY anymore thanks to me :)

Well if your looking for a spot to do any audio work I could help ya out.

Dude

You are going to TT the Murci and leave it RWD, you better get everything beefed up. I am not so sure the chassis can handle it and if the rear hooks up, you might find the half shafts flying off the car. I believe the factory test drivers were having problems with chassis flex when developping to 640 or 670 with high hp motors. I am not sure of the figures but it was nowhere close to 1400RW HP lol.

Yes. Yes I am. :) You are correct that the chassis was flexing but that was around 700-750HP. We've got that covered as we are modifying things to the way Lambo probbaly should have made them in the first place.

Your incling is right though, left stock, things would probably start to go boom! :lol2:

You mind sharing the details now that's over? I remembering reading the thread a while back about the whole thing...

Unfortunately, legally, I cannot. :(

Now made it to GTSPirit.com Balla Wiggs!

:icon_super: Thanks!

Cool video David and nice cars!

Check out extreme tuners if you wanna go ALL OUT :D

http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-dyno-tuni...-2007-a-70.html

They build stuff for F1, Indy, WRC etc. Probably 5-6x the price of UGR TT kit, but if someone is going to do it here it would have to be you :D Probably 1500WHP on pump @ 11k RPM :D

Yeah, that' spretty much the direction we're going. We are even doing product testing for NASA. We'll be around 9,000-9,500RPM, not quite 11,000 :)

love the pickup - awesome! Always wanted to do one up like that, but sadly it would never fit in the underground garages of downtown!

Thanks! And I know, it's not very garage friendly!!!