Roman's Ghost story

Roman

Either a bird flying past hit it on the down fall, or the plaque is a boomerang shape. It was obviously pushed off by a spider living behind it.

....or it WAS a ghost!!!!!

IMHO definately "paranormal activity". I would advise the new owner having the piano blessed.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ebay that plaque with the story...

a video would help recreating the flight for effect.

But still hard to believe in these things, if this one is true this opens up pandora's box.. and then everything is suddenly a ghost

Who hung the plaque and where is the plaque now?

My aunt hung the plaque... Its laying on the ground right where it landed.... I wasnt picking the fcuking thing up.

That made me :lol2:

I REALLY AM THOUGH! Im a Magician Member of the Academy of Magical Arts (AKA The Magic Castle in Hollywood CA). I have provided several L-power members with guest passes.

Price of Kitty Plaque, shipped to 55384?

Hey. Like everything else in the joint, its for sale. Make me an offer.

These sorts of stories send shivers down my spine.

Maybe there is something a lot bigger in our world and a lot more complex that us humans to even comprehend.

I REALLY AM THOUGH! Im a Magician Member of the Academy of Magical Arts (AKA The Magic Castle in Hollywood CA). I have provided several L-power members with guest passes.

I know you are, that's what made it funny to me.

I remember when I was little, I was really heavily into magic, had magic kits, visited a magic shop (the owner was some old man (a magician himself as he did some tricks) and it was like a dusty shop with lots of magic merchandise; he is probably dead now :(), and got books out of the library on magic. I eventually got out of it, but never lost interest, I should have kept up with it though, I bet I'd be really skilled now! Maybe I will get back into it.

I remember when I was little, I was really heavily into magic, had magic kits, visited a magic shop (the owner was some old man (a magician himself as he did some tricks) and it was like a dusty shop with lots of magic merchandise; he is probably dead now :(), and got books out of the library on magic. I eventually got out of it, but never lost interest, I should have kept up with it though, I bet I'd be really skilled now! Maybe I will get back into it.

If you ever visit L.A. let me know... Ill send you a pass for the castle.

I think your aunt really love to play that piano. I hope I can't encounter such events.

Considering he said she never touched it, but kept it for the lineage sake, you make an interesting assessment.

If you throw it away, and mysteriously it shows upon your porch a week later, I suggest blowing it up and moving to a new city. Either that or make it a package deal with the piano.

:lol: I bet it was your aunt though. She probably knew you were skeptical to things from "the other side" so she gave you a damn good show to prove to you that she is still around. "You can't explain this Erik" BAM throws the plaque in all sorts of fucked up directions.

Considering he said she never touched it, but kept it for the lineage sake, you make an interesting assessment.

Oh. I'm sorry. I forgot to include their lineage. :lol2:

If you throw it away, and mysteriously it shows upon your porch a week later, I suggest blowing it up and moving to a new city. Either that or make it a package deal with the piano.

You can see in the photo (which I didnt notice the first day) that the leather strap that was wrapped around the nail, is broken.... But it still doesnt explain the flight of the bumblebee route it took to get where it landed.... Weird ass shit. (and I never noticed before, but the cat in that plaque is fcuking creepy looking)

but the cat in that plaque is fcuking creepy looking)

fcuk yeah he is, that was the first thing that caught my attention. That fucker is giving me the eye. :eek3dance: