VBOXKING's Verde Ithaca Aventador thread

VBUGKING

After months and months of waiting, my Aventador has finally landed in the Atlanta airport, and it should clear customs hopefully later today or tomorrow! I am going down there when it comes in at the dealership to check it out in person, drive it etc. I havent been this excited about a car in a really long time. I can honestly say that $ value aside, there is not another car I would rather have right now. Before I have it shipped to my house from Lamborghini Atlanta, I am having clear bra done, window tint, hardwire Valentine 1, and I am thinking about having the calipers painted to match the exterior paint. They are currently black with the black wheels.

Here is a couple of decent VI Aventador pics from the other thread until I get some of mine:

post-6539-1328033791_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1328033796_thumb.jpg

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A car has to be pretty special to get a guy who has owned so many cool cars really excited! Congrats buddy!

Yes, the car isnt perfect, but nothing ever truly special is...

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
I'm excited for you! My two cents on the calipers...paint 'em!

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

It's going to be amazing! I agree with the caliper repaint.

Also, you said, rims.

Haha, fixed. And I am leaning towards doing it!

Fantastic! Congrats!!! After driving an Aventador for about 20 minutes, I'd have to agree with you that there is no other car out there that I would take over it right now. It's that good!!! I just wish I had more money. :(

Enjoy it! And best of luck with it!!

I absolutely love how that looks and the painted calipers will definitely compliment it nicely! I would not be able to sleep until I was at the dealer in the car!

Im just as excited as you :lol2: , can't wait to see it!

I say hold off on painting the calipers, I think it looks better w/o.

Thank, I am waiting to see it in person to make the final decision. I think it will look good either way.

:iamwithstupid: Do the calipers and order the Lambo OC exhaust.

Very happy for you!

Appreciate it.

Not sure about the exhaust yet, I am going to keep that stock for awhile and then decide later.

Fantastic! Congrats!!! After driving an Aventador for about 20 minutes, I'd have to agree with you that there is no other car out there that I would take over it right now. It's that good!!! I just wish I had more money. :(

Enjoy it! And best of luck with it!!

I agree! I am sure you will get yourself into one soon enough.

I absolutely love how that looks and the painted calipers will definitely compliment it nicely! I would not be able to sleep until I was at the dealer in the car!

It almost doesnt even seem real, one minute you are just waiting forever, and the next minute your car is here.

I know you are excited. I can't wait to see it either. I will let you know as soon as we get any news and I will take pictures of it throughout the process.