VBOXKING's Verde Ithaca Aventador thread

VBUGKING

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, I think VI is by far the hottest color for the Aventador. I am sure the vultures will flock every time you take it out.

And the VI calipers definitely get my vote as well.

Congrats! VI is the ultimate color for a Lambo. This would be my ultimate dream car.

I'm insanely jealous but then again I haven't yet put in the work to afford my own....so I can't be jealous.

Congrats, but yellow calipers would go better IMO.

Thanks. I dont think yellow looks as good. You can get yellow from the factory, so I didnt order it that way on purpose.

Most would feel blessed even having one on order ;)

While I'm not a fan of verde and I'm dying to see a custom dark red at some point, I do think you're about to take delivery of the most bad ass car available in a long time, regardless of color. Enjoy! Also, could you take a few pics under non-direct sunlight? I think verde looks best when not washed out so much by harsh sunlight -- makes the color deeper.

I am sure I will take some pics in all sorts of light! I agree, the car looks good in every color. I really like the new orange too, but I knew there would be tons of those ordered.

^^ What she said..... BEAUTIFUL Enjoy in good health

how can you stand it?

Congratulations

Congrats Aaron!! Yet another car to your sick collection and well rounded garage!!! Super jealous

Congrats! Post more pictures. I love the your idea about the calipers.

Looking forward to seeing it Aaron :icon_thumleft:

I wish I was more rich :(

Congrats! I can't wait to see the pics!!

congrats!! cant wait to see it in person and hopefully get some great pics of it soon!

Congrats! Enjoy!

Congrats!

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Congrats! Tuned in for pictures and impressions. Enjoy!

Congrats, I think VI is by far the hottest color for the Aventador. I am sure the vultures will flock every time you take it out.

And the VI calipers definitely get my vote as well.

Congrats!! Beautiful car/color

Congrats! VI is the ultimate color for a Lambo. This would be my ultimate dream car.

I'm insanely jealous but then again I haven't yet put in the work to afford my own....so I can't be jealous.

Thanks for the comments everyone! Car is still waiting on customs, mabye tomorrow will be the day!

a "Trangender Eyebrows" should know how go earn money quickly... :gay:

Sorry, but i could not resist anymore: i was waiting this opportunity for a long time... :icon_mrgreen:

ciao

Your welcome to send clients my way, things are going slow over here :icon_thumleft:

we are all waiting for an important and unforgettable Georgia's sunrise... :icon_super:

ciao

PS

POST PICS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, YOU BASTARD! :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats !!! Hope the weather is good so you can drive it all day/week.

I hope the weather is perfect once I finally take possession of the car. It's supposed to be released from customs today, so hopefully theres no hold up.

:icon_thumleft:

I've been waiting to see a VI Aventador....I might have to coincidentally cruise by and snap the 1st photo. The dealership is only about 20mins from my office. :D

Congrats, hope you are having this crazy spring time weather we are having up in Md. Looks like you are set to have an awesome weekend! :icon_super:

5 pages and no pics yet!!!!! I am a big fan of calipers painted to match the body color but I like the idea of black with VI script as mentioned about. Just my two cents.

Congrats on the purchase and (almost) completing the long wait from order to delivery.