Decent LP670 SV kit???? Does it exsist

exoticalex

I have been contemplating updating the look of my 05 Murci. Thinking 670SV kit would look awesome.

I see SP selling a kit- are they the only ones? Comments on quality and fitment? Price/availability?

Thanks!

I have been contemplating updating the look of my 05 Murci. Thinking 670SV kit would look awesome.

I see SP selling a kit- are they the only ones? Comments on quality and fitment? Price/availability?

Thanks!

SP kit looks awesome from what I've seen. You can always buy the original parts from Lambo. Will cost a LOT though.

Thanks!

Sp sourced kit is the best, stay away from the kits on ebay, what you'll save on the kit, you'll end up spending at the body shop to make it all fit.

Thanks!

I believe that WorseThanCake13 has the SP kit on his roadster. I know there are pics floating around in a thread he started. With SP being a sponsor of the forum I am sure if you asked for some install and parts pictures they would be happy to help. Probably would even offer up some references you could contact.

SP's kit is amazing. Better than factory fit. Also, I had an issue with the rear wing, I called Will and he sent me a new one, no questions asked.

DSC_0149.JPG

DSC_0151.JPG

DSC_0170.JPG

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
:icon_mrgreen:

You New Yorkers think you're better than everyone else?!?! lol

You get 8 characters in NY?!?!?! WTF!??!

I know!!!! We are screwed with only 7 plus a space or a hyphen. DoctaM3 and I are always throwing around plate ideas and so many get tossed out due to needing 8 spaces.

Come one PA and catch up with the rest of the US!

Atleast we don't have a front plate rule which someone seems to be ignoring. :eusa_naughty:

:thefinger:

Atleast we don't have a front plate rule which someone seems to be ignoring. :eusa_naughty:

:icon_super: Why all my stuff is and always will be PA registered!

:thefinger:

:icon_super: Why all my stuff is and always will be PA registered!

I hear you! The best part of the move from MD to PA was taking the stupid front plate off of all of our cars. Thankfully the S2K had special holes for them that I could buy bumper plates for. The other two cars just had lower mounting points a freaking hole drilled right into the bumper for the upper. I took the plates off and was like you have got to be shitting me.

I hear you! The best part of the move from MD to PA was taking the stupid front plate off of all of our cars. Thankfully the S2K had special holes for them that I could buy bumper plates for. The other two cars just had lower mounting points a freaking hole drilled right into the bumper for the upper. I took the plates off and was like you have got to be shitting me.

If I ever registered anything in a state with 2 plates, I simply wouldn't run them. Cops need to stop being so fcuking lazy.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Looks good. Do they have a rear bumper kit as well?

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1641.jpg

Yes we do. :icon_mrgreen: , the quality of the carbon is top notch and is very difficult to compare, period!

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1641.jpg

Yes we do. :icon_mrgreen: , the quality of the carbon is top notch and is very difficult to compare, period!

Got any pics of the rear and sides mounted on a car? Curious as to how many of these kits are on the road. Looks amazing!

stay away from the kits on ebay, what you'll save on the kit, you'll end up spending at the body shop to make it all fit.

Lol.

Yes.

What he said.

EXACTLY

(trust me. I KNOW.)