Poor Herbie!

Allan-Herbie

I know i can't win either way with this post HAHAHA passing the TT Heffner FGT with my Nissan gives Allan all kinds of joy :D

The GTR is absolutely bad ass... check it out :D

year of the dragon. embrace the rice HAHAHA

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know i can't win either way with this post HAHAHA passing the TT Heffner FGT with my Nissan gives Allan all kinds of joy :D

I am not disputing it is badass. It just think it looks really boring, even jazzed up and the finish is not that great. Is it good value for money, for sure it is but i am not looking for value.

Ford GT gets the smack down!

But it is ugly.

Wait.......

I actually like how they look.. Atfrst I wasnt too crazy about them, but after seeing some of the amazing ones to come from Alex, it has grown on me alot.

Wait for it......

Hasn't grown on me at all, fugly. And they are dime a dozen.

Hmm. not here they arent..

Wait...

How come you don't have one yet if you love them so much.

NOW!!!!

reeling_in_fish.jpg

Because It only makes sense to either have the Porsche, or the GTR, as they serve the same purpose. I like the look of Porsche.

:icon_mrgreen:

I am not disputing it is badass. It just think it looks really boring, even jazzed up and the finish is not that great. Is it good value for money, for sure it is but i am not looking for value.

and you drive a BMW? (going off your avatar) BMW is the definition of boring blah ugly ass cars.. GTR will put any bimmer in the toilet bowl in all categories LOOKS and Performance

Allan. Its time to get a GTR of your own and do it SP style. :icon_super:

and you drive a BMW? (going off your avatar) BMW is the definition of boring blah ugly ass cars.. GTR will put any bimmer in the toilet bowl in all categories LOOKS and Performance

I agree with pretty much any BMW made with the exception of the M1. Id honestly take an M1 over ANY GTR any day of the week regardless if that shit can rip the rollers of the dyno. I see GTR's every now and then on public streets. I've seen an M1 once!

Yeah, but his avatar isn't a 3er lol. It's a vintage M1 race car.

Plant a Gtr next to an M1 and a M1 procar and people will spit on the GTR. BMW used to make cool cars but everything since 2001 have been dull and duller. And i wans't talking about BMW's, just the GTR.

don't really care what it is.. 2 words UGLY RICER

Lol, got your panties in a twist because you own a GTR. You like it, that's all that matters. I am not the one driving it, you are. We all have different tastes.

And you got the basmati confused, GTR is the root of Rice lol.

Plant a Gtr next to an M1 and a M1 procar and people will spit on the GTR. BMW used to make cool cars but everything since 2001 have been dull and duller. And i wans't talking about BMW's, just the GTR.

do not follow BMW enough to know what a M1 is .. googled it and found this white M1? are you kidding me, you really think that looks good?

vs. the GTR.. i don't know bro...i can see how a lambo or a 458 make a gtr look plain.. but no bimmer right now can do that..

post-51915-1329285057_thumb.jpg

post-51915-1329285072_thumb.jpg

don't have my panties in a bunch..lol .Im just laughing at you calling a GTR rice..when the BMW looks more riced out than a honda civic in pep boys parking lot..

do not follow BMW enough to know what a M1 is .. googled it and found this white M1? are you kidding me, you really think that looks good?

vs. the GTR.. i don't know bro...i can see how a lambo or a 458 make a gtr look plain.. but no bimmer right now can do that..

Of course i think it looks good , that is why i own 2 of them. It is also very rare, 400 street cars, 42 race cars so your odds on seeing on the street are just about nil.

You don't have to like it, as i said taste is subjective but i guarantee you tons of people love the M1. I get mobbed when i am at any track event.

GTR= Blah at best but i understand the attraction.

Oh my,,,

I, like Allan, have really come to appreciate the GTR in recent months. But to not know what a LEGEND the M1 is, what it represents in automotive history...holy shit Vegas, you are making me rethink things! :icon_mrgreen:

don't have my panties in a bunch..lol .Im just laughing at you calling a GTR rice..when the BMW looks more riced out than a honda civic in pep boys parking lot..

1st time i have heard anyone call an M1 procar rice lol. I gues all the Porsche 935's are rice too.

I cut you slack, now i say it: You have no taste: Sorry bro, it is like class, can't teach it.

Be well.

Of course i think it looks good , that is why i own 2 of them. It is also very rare, 400 street cars, 42 race cars so your odds on seeing on the street are just about nil.

You don't have to like it, as i said taste is subjective but i guarantee you tons of people love the M1. I get mobbed when i am at any track event.

GTR= Blah at best but i understand the attraction.

I hear ya.. its all good bud :icon_pidu:

I do like the BMW in the last mission impossible...

post-51915-1329285705.jpg

Oh my,,,

I, like Allan, have really come to appreciate the GTR in recent months. But to not know what a LEGEND the M1 is, what it represents in automotive history...holy shit Vegas, you are making me rethink things! :icon_mrgreen:

Clued out on crack maybe :icon_mrgreen: or just does not have an educated opinion. M1's will be in museums while the gtr's are being compacted and crushed.

Clued out on crack maybe :icon_mrgreen: or just does not have an educated opinion. M1's will be in museums while the gtr's are being compacted and crushed.

I'm not discounting its heritage .. just don't care for the look..

just like you look at a GTR and say blah..

M1 is an icon..

Agreed.

Call me crazy, but I've always had a thing for the Warhol M1.

So, is the GTR becoming the Japanese equivalent to the Z 06 :eusa_think: ?

And you're entitled to your opinion, no argument there.

Agreed.

Call me crazy, but I've always had a thing for the Warhol M1.

So, is the GTR becoming the Japanese equivalent to the Z 06 :eusa_think: ?

nah... there are shitload of nicer looking cars over the GTR , while i do like my car I would trade it for few other cars if money was no object..

3k a month for my kids private school comes first..

Gotta admit it though, the GTR itself has its own heritage.