993 TT for sale?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know of any? Especially white?

Allan , try Searchtempest.com ( craiglist ) it searches EVERY city ..

type in 993 Porsche , then filter with title only , then make min price 10k? should weed out a lot..

I found my GTR that way a few years ago..

http://www.searchtempest.com/results.php?l...&maxAsk=max

Allan , try Searchtempest.com ( craiglist ) it searches EVERY city ..

type in 993 Porsche , then filter with title only , then make min price 10k? should weed out a lot..

I found my GTR that way a few years ago..

Actually he'll want to use AutoTempest.com instead as that's their car-specific portal. Allows some car-centric options and search queries beyond their general search portal.

I had a killer white 97 with penske shocks, hardback sport seats, fabspeed muffler bypass, etc... Probably the most highly optioned turbo I'd ever seen from the factory plus another $40k in mods. I sold it for $70k with 15k miles 6 years ago and thought I got all the money in the world for it, today that car would be over $100k

I had a killer white 97 with penske shocks, hardback sport seats, fabspeed muffler bypass, etc... Probably the most highly optioned turbo I'd ever seen from the factory plus another $40k in mods. I sold it for $70k with 15k miles 6 years ago and thought I got all the money in the world for it, today that car would be over $100k

Mike, I found him a white 97 with 21k miles on it for $76k and of course he's trying to haggle the guy down. :eusa_wall:

Mike, I found him a white 97 with 21k miles on it for $76k and of course he's trying to haggle to guy down. :eusa_wall:

:lol2: :icon_thumleft:

Mike, I found him a white 97 with 21k miles on it for $76k and of course he's trying to haggle the guy down. :eusa_wall:

Good luck with that. Here's my old car...

MVC_010S.JPG

MVC_011S.JPG

Those Fikse's look perfect on the 993. Would not touch the way that car looks.

that car has been with Sloan for so long. i called about it about a year ago when i was looking for a 993TT and i think at that time he said he won't go lower than $81K. i ended up getting a black/ tan car. you really can't go wrong with 993TT. good luck

that car has been with Sloan for so long. i called about it about a year ago when i was looking for a 993TT and i think at that time he said he won't go lower than $81K. i ended up getting a black/ tan car. you really can't go wrong with 993TT. good luck

Pics of your car!

My buddy has a 77 930 single turbo cab in baby blue over tan. Built motor, suspension, wheels, C2 interior. He would let it go for the right price, I'm not sure what number he has in mind though. Anyone interested can PM me.

a 77 930 single turbo cab in baby blue over tan.

What did they car start it's life at? The didn't start making 911 cabs till 1983 and didnt make Turbo Cabs till 1986.