Papers signed...........now the painful wait!

Murcie612

I have been back and forth with Fadi (Kisco) all winter about what car he is going to buy next and what my plans are for my next car………… but in the mist of him picking up that beautiful LP560 , somehow :icon_mrgreen: he talked me into buying a 2007 LP640 coupe I have been keeping an eye on from Lamborghini Newport Beach since they listed it.

With plans of getting engaged this month, other investments and helping out some family members, I wasn’t sure if now is the time for this car, But when is the right time to buy a Lamborghini? Also with all of Fadis pier pressure :thefinger: it was hard to pass on this car.

I decided to send Sebastian at Lamborghini Newport Beach an email to write up the contract and to iron out some details after a friend of Andrew Romanowski inspected the car for me the very next day after I spoke to Andrew. Thank you both very much!

Just wanted to share my excitement with everyone here and apologies for not posting more often. So I used Roy’s write up trick in Mircosoft word, spell checked and then pasted here lol (one of the reasons I don’t post much).

Here are the options and aftermarket upgrades on the car

- Transparent Glass Engine Bonnet

- Branding Package

- Carbon Ceramic Brakes

- Lamborghini Orange County Stage II Exhaust with Secondary Cat Delete

- Body Colored Painted Brake Calipers with Black Lamborghini Insignia

- Q-Citura Interior Stitching with Matching Headliner

- Kenwood Head Unit W/Navigation

- Back Up Camera

- 2 x Alpine Stereo Power Amplifiers Mounted in Trunk

- Alpine Door Speakers, Subwoofer Mounted Behind Passenger Seat

- Painted Gloss Black Hermera Wheels

- Tinted Rear Tail Light Lenses

- iPod Connection

- E-Gear

The car will hopefully be ready for pick up from Lamborghini Newport Beach this coming Monday by NTT and dropped off to Al & Eds Autosound for some clear 3M treatment, front skid plates and tint on the windows.

LP640.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't let this guy fool you...I wanted to buy a highly modded GTR and he pressured me into buying a 560 instead, and then felt the need to buy a 640 since he pressured me into buying a 560.. :lol2: :lol2:

On a more serious note, ALF MABROOK man and I can't wait for your car to finally arrive and we get them together. I am very happy for you. :icon_thumleft:

You couldn't have found a better one. That car is perfect! Congrats on the purchase. You are going to love it!

Don't let this guy fool you...I wanted to buy a highly modded GTR and he pressured me into buying a 560 instead, and then felt the need to buy a 640 since he pressured me into buying a 560.. :lol2: :lol2:

On a more serious note, ALF MABROOK man and I can't wait for your car to finally arrive and we get them together. I am very happy for you. :icon_thumleft:

:thefinger: NO MORE NISSANS FOR YOU :thefinger: (no offense to any GTR owners they are great cars)

Fadi thank you so much brother! Man I cant wait for the WW nights, and videos of these 2 LPs we have to make.

Car looks awesome, congratz on the car and the engagement!

Thank you, more vervous about the engagement then the car lol. Its been 4 years of, hunny when are we going to..........well you guys know the rest :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats! What was your previous Lambo? pre-LP Murcie?

Thank you Nath5N, it was an 03 Murci black/black six speed :(

I am excited to experience the difference between my pre LP car and this one.