Worlds fastest GTR belongs to SP!

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

What ever happened to comparing apples to apples these days? Also 9 sec? :eusa_think:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply amazing. Amazing work from SP and an indicator into the build quality of other Nissan components. Not to be pedantic here, but the F1 comparison is still irrelevant, 9 seconds at WOT and 2 hours at WOT are completely different abuse schedules.

Chris

Oh yeah?

Well.....try and fit another person and some groceries in the F1 car. So THERE! :lol2:

No amount of comparing anything changes the fact that these times are absolutely spectacular! Congrats to SP.

Oh yeah?

Well.....try and fit another person and some groceries in the F1 car. So THERE! :lol2:

i-see-what-you-did-there-house.jpg

I don't want to have to write a Wikipedia entry every time I reference something from the past on the site guys...just take the comments in the spirit they were meant to be taken and stop playing the "yeah but" game.

Yes I know about the Supra and it's displacement and the power people have gotten out of them for years, obviously. I never said in my post about the GT-R that it was the "only one" or "first" to do it.

If only you girls would put this level of Sherlock Holmes analysis and forensic review to the many "rumor" news items and fake photoshop pics that you always fall for and believe are 100% accurate then we'd really have something here... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Agreed!! That's why I said I did not mean to take away anything from the GT-R platform. If things go right for the next few years, it would certainly be my top pick to have a daily driver "supercar" level of performance...the SPE 650 package will do just fine. But hey...I guess you "owned" me so much I should just crawl back under my rock... :lol2: I was just trying to have a conversation about cars here. :icon_thumleft:

There's probably quite a bit left in that car too...so I guess we'll see times to even lower in the next few months. Somebody else will get mad for having lost the crown, and then it just spirals out of control and soon enough we'll have a street GT-R trapping high 7s and 175+ mph!! :lol2:

Nice work, SP! I love seeing these cars at this power level and running these times. Especially when they are daily driven.

Nice work, SP! I love seeing these cars at this power level and running these times. Especially when they are daily driven.

:iamwithstupid:

i just did a 600 mile trip at 22mpg using my voice nav, trunk full of luggage, cup holders, comfort, and smoking a group of R1's, gsxr's and CBR1000's leaving Daytona! what other car can do that under 100k?!?!

i will always own one of these badboys! :turboalex: