Feds in LA seize upscale cars bound for Asia

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moi? Gin? Can't think i would be so accused!!!

FYI, the reason people here are piling on a little to a serious crime is that if it is the smug cocksucker we think it is, he flaunted a bunch of shit basically saying "look at me, look at me!!!!" and then couldn't back it up.

Also FYI, never done one steroid my entire life. I drink waaaaaayyyyyyy to much for that! I'm just generally drunk and angry to begin with!!

Three things....

1. This is a very serious thread... So lets keep that in mind.

2. Humor is ALWAYS appreciated- EVEN is serious threads, but lets watch the ethnic stuff.... There are SPECIFIC people who we can joke with on this stuff, but lets keep in mind that people from OUTSIDE our family may see this one and not get that its all in good fun, and may think we're a bunch of a-holes. ;)

3. For the record, Im also not the person about to be arrested. :icon_mrgreen:

Does anyone recognize the Aventador pictured? I feel like one of our members flipped the car.

I believe it was leadfoot's car. he legitimately sold it, and then that group legitimately sold it, then it got caught up in all this mess apparently.

Does anyone recognize the Aventador pictured? I feel like one of our members flipped the car.

Yes, the Aventador actually belonged to a member local to me, Leadfoot. He didn't "flip" it however, he just didnt have a taste for it after the first thousand miles or so. Sold it and picked up an R8 V10 Spyder and a GT3RS

He also couldn't handle all the 'hot pocket' women were throwing at him for having it... :lol:

"a few mercedeseses"?

I hear " a few mercedeses" as it should be? :D

I hear " a few mercedeses" as it should be? :D

I believe the plural is "MERCEDES".

I believe the plural is "MERCEDES".

Ah okay, didn't know that. You learn everyday :D

How about benzes, or if you are a rapper, benzos.

And all this time I thought "Benzos" was street slang for Benzodiazepines. But youre the anesthesiologist, so Ill take your word for it. :icon_mrgreen:

And all this time I thought "Benzos" was street slang for Benzodiazepines. But youre the anesthesiologist, so Ill take your word for it. :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah that too...downers, benzos, tranks, beverly hills wife afternoon snack.

• 2 weeks later...
I can also say, that a person we all know, .is probably going to be arrested shortly. BUT I think he knows that. I would not be suprised if he fled the Country prior to the arrest warrant being issued, which from my sources, is coming down with in the 72 hours.

A shame that people need to get "Money Greedy" and do these things...in the end, one way or another always ends up bad.

Ok its been 3 weeks, has anyone been arrested or is this has all been a charade to drag someone through the dirt?