Did ronin just crash and/or sink?

TestShoot

westbound 101 snap oversteer into the concrete near the 405. on phone, shorthand. still has grey lotus with orange trim rim or am I mistakens?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

westbound 101 snap oversteer into the concrete near the 405. on phone, shorthand. still has grey lotus with orange trim rim or am I mistakens?

Don't think he has Orange wheels anymore but could be wrong

The barrels are orange.

Screen%20Shot%202012-04-15%20at%201.30.2

From that same video....

chair_lift_shop.jpg

His shop must have PUSHED THE ENVELOPE!

Purely speculation but can someone confirm if this is the same place/same RTC incident?

http://studiocity.patch.com/articles/3-inj...in-crash-on-101

Three people were injured today in a a vehicle crash on the Ventura (101) Freeway in Studio City, a city fire official said.

The crash was reported at 8:30 p.m. on the eastbound 101 at Laurel Canyon Boulevard, Matt Spence of the Los Angeles Fire Department said.

Three people were injured in the three-vehicle crash, Spence said.

One person was transported to a hospital in serious condition, and two others were taken to hospitals in fair condition, he said.

The cause of the crash was unknown.

Posted by Ronin this morning

by ronin » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:59 am

Nope but I'm always thinking some one will pull out and have to say I never push it near driveways.... A long time ago when I first drove cabs in New York the first thing you learn is to expect car doors opening and people steping out between parked cars... ;)

That was from a thread whereby he gave someone a ride in his car this week. That ride was filmed.

op said crash was this morning, the report you showed was from 8.30 pm

Purely speculation but can someone confirm if this is the same place/same RTC incident?

op said crash was this morning, the report you showed was from 8.30 pm

Missed the bit where he says morning, where?

Another report

One person was injured Saturday afternoon in a single-vehicle rollover on Highway 101 in the Conejo Valley, authorities said.

The crash was reported about 2:05 p.m. near the Westlake Boulevard exit, causing backups in the northbound lanes.

One person was extricated from a vehicle after the crash and was taken to Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center in Thousand Oaks with a minor injury, according to the California Highway Patrol.

Read more: http://www.vcstar.com/news/2012/apr/14/one.../#ixzz1s8V1645U

- vcstar.com

op said he just saw the crash and was on his phone. seemed like this morning to me.

Missed the bit where he says morning, where?

Another report

sorry guys it was 10 this morning . I have been preoccupied with a cute redhead .it certainly looks like frank

I thought Allan had high blood pressure but Ronin looks like his head will pop off like a champagne cork any moment.

my girl got a better look, said spin out, neck brace probably for whiplash. all I know for a fact that I saw, male, grey hair, neckbrace, lotus and wheels exactly like his, including ugly ass wing and orange rim lips, facing the wrong way. not sure how many fit this description on their way to supercar Sunday.

take it for what it is worth. Alan, go change your drawers!

IMAG0507.jpg

I have been preoccupied with a cute redhead .it certainly looks like frank

hmmmm. you have been pre-occupied with a cute redhead that looks like frank? i'm a little worried.