Did ronin just crash and/or sink?

TestShoot

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The joking might seem a little harsh, but in all honesty its only a matter of time before his street racing gets some innocent person killed.

:iamwithstupid:

This is true. All kidding aside, the car getting away from you with that much power is a possibility. Today, 4 accidents, one a fatality. Shit happens, often, and never when you expect it, so the less you add to the equaton by speeding and bad behaviour, the less likely it will be a big deal.

I would be glad to see just the car cracked up, but I am not enjoying him going away in an ambulance. Perhaps a wake up call to whomever was at fault, Frank or the mystery Porsche. The police report will reveal if there is another car, but I am saying that I did not see one.

I will only believe he was driving like a little old lady, using his signals, not speeding and following all traffic laws.

He was! Just driving the Gal in a respectful manner, never crossing the line and the posted speed limit.

Takes care!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I know you guys arent gonna believe this... BUT I WAS BANNED FROM THE LOTUS BOARDS!!! WTFFFFF I WAS BEING SUCH A GOOD CONTRIBUTING MEMBER!!!!

Is this Porsche driver like the time Allan swerved across a road to run ronin over and Frank had to dive for cover but then Allan's onboard showed nothing of the sort?

Cannot believe Allan got banned, what did he refer to us when that happened to him here?

Quote:"Yes sir indeed. Just another internet tough guy and who is just another cunt with money and loads of shit and who can only drive a straight line, I think that has to be the worst thing in the world. Have money known as a cunt who can drive a straight line"............They can't be talking about anyone WE know could they? LOL :eusa_naughty: :eusa_naughty:

And Quote:"he can only drive in a straight line"...Thats So Hurtfull!!!!

So I'm going up the fwy on ramp this morning at 9:00 am and I see a silver/grey Porsche in my rear view as I'm going up the ramp, I signal left as I always do and accelerate through the first three gears up to 60-65 mph I pull into the number four lane and there is no one to the left/behind and no one in front of me so I am in cruise mode as I signal left to make my way to the number two lane at 65 mph when all of the sudden BAM I'm in a fuckin spin like you wouldn't fuckin believe and come to a stop with my left rear end stuffed into the K rail on the right side of the hwy...

The cock suckin fuckin cunt Porsche driver hit me from behind and spun me around like a police pit manuver, in doing so he left tire marks down my left rear and left front fender while I spun out...

The fuckin cunt stopped about a mile down the road I was told as the paramedics took me to the ER for a thorough check up of my neck and left shoulder.... :twisted:

Ok.... From the sounds of this, he is admitting to making an "unsafe lane change." (CVC 21658(a)). It SOUNDS from what he says that the Porsche had pulled into his blind spot, when he changed lanes into it. -"I signal to make my way to the number two lane at 65 MPH when all of a sudden bam- Im in a spin". He says that the "porsche hit him from behind" but that it "left tire marks down his left side" meaning he wasnt hit from behind, but from the left... The direction he says he was changing lanes to.

That's on him. He has to check that blind spot before he changes lanes...

(It also sounds, as Derrick was pointing out that there may have been some sort of speed contest going on. Clearly the Lotus didnt anticipate the Porsche could accelerate, and end up in his blind spot that fast.)

I had a elise back about 10+ years ago - you had to throw your head around like Stevie Wonder to check all the blind spots. God knows what oncoming traffic thought was going on in my car when I changed a lane. Must have thought I was having a seizure.

Ok.... From the sounds of this, he is admitting to making an "unsafe lane change." (CVC 21658(a)). It SOUNDS from what he says that the Porsche had pulled into his blind spot, when he changed lanes into it. -"I signal to make my way to the number two lane at 65 MPH when all of a sudden bam- Im in a spin". He says that the "porsche hit him from behind" but that it "left tire marks down his left side" meaning he wasnt hit from behind, but from the left... The direction he says he was changing lanes to.

That's on him. He has to check that blind spot before he changes lanes...

(It also sounds, as Derrick was pointing out that there may have been some sort of speed contest going on. Clearly the Lotus didnt anticipate the Porsche could accelerate, and end up in his blind spot that fast.)

I am exceedingly suspicious of this Porsche story, would CHP publish the results/findings of a RTC online already?

I am exceedingly suspicious of this Porsche story, would CHP publish the results/findings of a RTC online already?

Is that stuff posted online?

Is that stuff posted online?

You should be able to go to the local police department and request a FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) on the report. They may have a small fee on the report for printing. Some information may be redacted but you'd get a idea of what happened according to the police report.