Did ronin just crash and/or sink?

TestShoot

hmmmm. you have been pre-occupied with a cute redhead that looks like frank? i'm a little worried.

grammar Nazi! ;)

posting from my phone.

go Google "Gezzilyn Leon" for nsfw content. maybe that will redeem me.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today has been a very bad day indeed. On my way to Supercar Sunday, I saw the remains of a BMW 3-series that hit the guardrail and scatetred all over the 2fwy. Then a few moments later, a Camry that had rolled on the 101. Then after going home, getting the aforementioned redhead, and heading back towards SCS, I saw what I still believe was Ronin. And just a few moments ago, on the other side of the 2fwy where the BMW crashed earlier, a fatality.

Today has been a very bad day indeed. On my way to Supercar Sunday, I saw the remains of a BMW 3-series that hit the guardrail and scatetred all over the 2fwy. Then a few moments later, a Camry that had rolled on the 101. Then after going home, getting the aforementioned redhead, and heading back towards SCS, I saw what I still believe was Ronin. And just a few moments ago, on the other side of the 2fwy where the BMW crashed earlier, a fatality.

Damn.. that sucks.. Good thing we stayed home..

Looks like driver and car that I saw, only the rims are orange on the lip. If he posted at 9:59 today, perhaps his forum posting caused the crash? LOL

exiges.jpg

my girl got a better look, said spin out, neck brace probably for whiplash. all I know for a fact that I saw, male, grey hair, neckbrace, lotus and wheels exactly like his, including ugly ass wing and orange rim lips, facing the wrong way. not sure how many fit this description on their way to supercar Sunday.

take it for what it is worth. Alan, go change your drawers!

You get her naked at Greystone?

You get her naked at Greystone?

LOL, no. There was a photoshoot with a bunch of kids going on, so we just walked the grounds.

LOL, no. There was a photoshoot with a bunch of kids going on, so we just walked the grounds.

So lets get this straight...

#1. No Ronin crash pics....

#2.. No naked red head pics....

BAN!!!! :tyson:

So lets get this straight...

#1. No Ronin crash pics....

#2.. No naked red head pics....

BAN!!!! :tyson:

hey now, i can supply nudes of her, i even said to google her name. for starters: NSFW

http://vimeo.com/37738909

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/11091...6c7beb6a3f3.jpg

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/12021...40a634d9e49.jpg

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/11092...7ab0edb789b.jpg

las_vegas_sunrise_0406_by_testshootcom_d4pyna1.jpg

las_vegas_sunrise_0420_by_testshootcom_d4pyn2k.jpg

From his forum. Glad he is OK:

So I'm going up the fwy on ramp this morning at 9:00 am and I see a silver/grey Porsche in my rear view as I'm going up the ramp, I signal left as I always do and accelerate through the first three gears up to 60-65 mph I pull into the number four lane and there is no one to the left/behind and no one in front of me so I am in cruise mode as I signal left to make my way to the number two lane at 65 mph when all of the sudden BAM I'm in a fuckin spin like you wouldn't fuckin believe and come to a stop with my left rear end stuffed into the K rail on the right side of the hwy...

The cock suckin fuckin cunt Porsche driver hit me from behind and spun me around like a police pit manuver, in doing so he left tire marks down my left rear and left front fender while I spun out...

The fuckin cunt stopped about a mile down the road I was told as the paramedics took me to the ER for a thorough check up of my neck and left shoulder.... :twisted:

Was he sure it wasn't a BMW driver? I hear they don't use turn signals.

The supersonic PepBoys special couldnt get away from a lowly Porsche? I must find my fellow Porsche brethren... and shake his hand..

I guess his soo called "PIG" is cooked.. Cant wait to see a frame damged Elise flying up the canyons..

The supersonic PepBoys special couldnt get away from a lowly Porsche? I must find my fellow Porsche brethren... and shake his hand..

I guess his soo called "PIG" is cooked.. Cant wait to see a frame damged Elise flying up the canyons..

He posted pics.

He posted pics.

link?

I don't remember seeing the Porsche, unless it came from a grassy knoll. The rest of the story is plausable though. And yes, we BMW drivers do use signals, but if it were me, I'd whipe the little car from the front bumper of my 7.

link?

I don't remember seeing the Porsche, unless it came from a grassy knoll. The rest of the story is plausable though. And yes, we BMW drivers do use signals, but if it were me, I'd whipe the little car from the front bumper of my 7.

Edit (nvm, above poster beat me to it)