Lamborghini Sunday

Okay........

Crappy turnout, idiots walking around touching everything, watched a guy kick a Murcielago with his knee,people let their kid climb inside a Countach, fat bitch sit on a Muira, people bumping into cars with rings, watches, dogs jumping on cars and every redneck is a knowitalll..

Crappy turnout, idiots walking around touching everything, watched a guy kick a Murcielago with his knee,people let their kid climb inside a Countach, fat bitch sit on a Muira, people bumping into cars with rings, watches, dogs jumping on cars and every redneck is a knowitalll..

Damn and I thought you lived on the West Coast.... good to know we have our similarties... haha

Yikes! I was at a car show yesterday and two guys (rednecks missing teeth) came up to me by the Diablo and the first thing they said was "hey we have a countach kit car".

The kinda events where you are afraid to take your eyes off the car are the worst.

Before I actually read the content of your thread, just based on your title, I was expecting you talking about taking your Lambo out on a nice Sunday.....

Man...hope nothing happened to your Lambo at the meet/show.

I'm about to take my bull for a ride on a "nice Lamborghini Sunday"!

It was a bit of a zoo.

No way I'd take a car there. Too many idiots.

Some of you guys are waaaaaay too nice.

Last couple of exotic car shows i went to i was appauled as i watched parents let their kids touch, smack, and sit on cars. Cars were not mine, but it still bugged the heck out of me and i just looked at them in disbelief and disgust.

What happened to the days where you respected other people's property ? Yeah it is just a car, but hey it is YOUR CAR !

A couple of months ago at the Exotic car run to the hotel (Portofino ?) at Universal in Orlando, "i SAW " a mom let her kids sit on a lambo to take pics, and when the owner came out and "NICELY " asked that they don't and to read the sign he had placed on the car to not touch, the Mom flipped out, claimed they never touched the car, and chased the owner back to the nearby owners gathering to bitch some more !

People are unbelievable.

Some of you guys are waaaaaay too nice.

Last couple of exotic car shows i went to i was appauled as i watched parents let their kids touch, smack, and sit on cars. Cars were not mine, but it still bugged the heck out of me and i just looked at them in disbelief and disgust.

What happened to the days where you respected other people's property ? Yeah it is just a car, but hey it is YOUR CAR !

A couple of months ago at the Exotic car run to the hotel (Portofino ?) at Universal in Orlando, "i SAW " a mom let her kids sit on a lambo to take pics, and when the owner came out and "NICELY " asked that they don't and to read the sign he had placed on the car to not touch, the Mom flipped out, claimed they never touched the car, and chased the owner back to the nearby owners gathering to bitch some more !

People are unbelievable.

Exactly another reason why I will never bring a car to these shows ( we parked Herbie way out on the outskirts) . The otherday I was kinda bummed my Diablo wasnt ready for the show, but now Im thankfull it wasnt.. I will NEVER bring it to any of these shows. Reminds me of when we brought Ajglobals G Spider to a show In AZ, to come back and find a mom and her kids in the car.. I reamed that dumb bitches ass all the way out the show, telling her I was gonna follow her home, walk in her front door and shit on her living room floor.

On a side note, when I go to Beverly Hills and see what goes on with Bijans Veyron it makes my blood boil..

If he doesn't care, why should you? I'm sure he's well aware of it.

Allan cares because he, like all of us on this forum, is a car guy. And to me, if someone doesn't care that their car is being treated like a playground it still doesn't warrant that type of behavior. It makes them think its OK to fcuk around with everyone's ride and people like that need to be put in their place. A couple years ago here at a local car show some dad let his son climb around in a (then brand new) LP640 because the owner left the doors up. Makes me sick.

Bijan is most definitely NOT aware of what's going on with his veyron :lol2:

:lol2:

I've really grown to hate car "show" type events. As Allan said, kids climbing in door sills to get better looks, fat asses in jeans leaning on the car for photo ops. Arghhh!

I was at one event where some guy walked over to my car, opened the door and GOT IN. When I said something to him, his response was "but it's a show, I thought we could do this"

:tyson:

I've grown tired of the crowd, no respect for others property and so much jealousy comes from it. If I go and that is a big if, I just take my daily and park it somewhere else.

Bijan sure as hell doesn't know whats going on with his Veyron. Google him, and you'll know why ;)

Allan, when I visited last year and saw you in the Porsche, I saw that Veyron too. What does people do to it? When I was standing on Rodeo, no one even touched it :)

Bijan sure as hell doesn't know whats going on with his Veyron. Google him, and you'll know why ;)

Allan, when I visited last year and saw you in the Porsche, I saw that Veyron too. What does people do to it? When I was standing on Rodeo, no one even touched it :)

People are all over the Veyron. I see them sitting on it, touching it, some douche even walked by and shattered the window on it. Ive even seen whole families sitting on it to take a picture.

I'm assuming you're talking about SuperCar Sunday? I'm a regular at Cars & Coffee in Irvine and I've yet to see that kind of disrespect (thank god)

I'm assuming you're talking about SuperCar Sunday? I'm a regular at Cars & Coffee in Irvine and I've yet to see that kind of disrespect (thank god)

I will say that from what I remember, Cars and Coffee was much better in all aspects..

I hate all car shows. Total waste waste of time.I have better things to do that sit around and talk car with a bunch of people i don't know.