GF got a G :)

My girlfriend came from Australia and is here for a while so she picked up a Gallardo! Originally she was tossing the thought of an R8, but quickly changed her mind after seeing this car. She's beyond happy with it and I'm so excited for her! :icon_mrgreen: We've been driving it non-stop.

Big thanks to Dhillon (uufantasy) for a very easy transaction and the cleanest pre-owned Gallardo I've ever seen. The car screams (both outside and inside :P) and was modded very tastefully. Glad to keep the car in the LP family.

- Robert & Amy

4608f4c.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You very much Robert and Amy!

My priority was to make sure the owners were COMPLETELY satisfied with the car. Its the worst when so much money is spent and the vehicle isn't what you expected.

Had it detailed inside and out before it got shipped.

Amy was very easy to deal with and was very trusting which made the transaction very smooth.

Thank You again Amy and Robert for believing in my vehicle simply based off my ad on here and buying it sight unseen. It was a big move and I am VERY glad both parties were satisfied in every way!

I would say I miss it but I am thoroughly enjoying my new ride ;)

gallardorolling.jpg

Slow on the lambopower announcement! ha... how's the garage/warehouse coming along? What all do you have planned? I had noticed a few updates posted on facebook. It's pretty crazy how fast you gather comments/likes.

Slow on the lambopower announcement! ha... how's the garage/warehouse coming along? What all do you have planned? I had noticed a few updates posted on facebook. It's pretty crazy how fast you gather comments/likes.

Warehouse is coming along great. We've been working on it for the past 3 weeks and it's came a LONG way. Finally got about 1/4 of the floor sealed and started moving some of the toys in. Furniture arriving this weekend and then I'll get some pics / vids up of the entire place! :)

4b8f528.jpg

Thank You very much Robert and Amy!

My priority was to make sure the owners were COMPLETELY satisfied with the car. Its the worst when so much money is spent and the vehicle isn't what you expected.

Had it detailed inside and out before it got shipped.

Amy was very easy to deal with and was very trusting which made the transaction very smooth.

Thank You again Amy and Robert for believing in my vehicle simply based off my ad on here and buying it sight unseen. It was a big move and I am VERY glad both parties were satisfied in every way!

I would say I miss it but I am thoroughly enjoying my new ride ;)

Thanks again! The new SL looks amazing. Can't wait to see how it ends up.

that's really cool, I'm happy that she is enjoying the G experience, but most of all I'm happy that you and Amy are getting along so well... keep the pics and the vid's from you stable coming...never forget you LP brotherhood :)

110% thought you would of said where are the twat shots.

Hahaha! Very upset!

Congrats mate.

Wow GB, life is treating you good these years :D Congrats.. Do you have a business that's booming or what? I remember when you bought your first Gallardo at a very young age, and you are still young and own a fleet of cars now :D

Congrats to Amy! Good things going for you guys. Now you just need her to bring over some hot Aussie friends for the rest of us!