HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

Ill tell you what shocks me , Miami is actually favorite in game 6? makes NO sense to me.

How does this shock you? It is obvious when one team has nothing to lose.

I think Miami vs OKC has a better chance than Celts vs OKC, but it would be interesting to see BOS vs SA for a change

either way, these semi finals have been more than great, some of the best in a long time.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vegas is actually favoring them in this game? They want a thunder-heat final soo bad.

I thought Boston was favored ? Either way both teams are either +- 1.5.

Miami's coach has always been a joke. He should have been gone a lot sooner IMO

I think Boston can close it out at home. Not going to be easy. I think timing is right because it sounds like Miami is giving up. "we never expected to be in this situation ". Can't Wait for tomorrow

I thought Boston was favored ? Either way both teams are either +- 1.5.

Miami's coach has always been a joke. He should have been gone a lot sooner IMO

I think Boston can close it out at home. Not going to be easy. I think timing is right because it sounds like Miami is giving up. "we never expected to be in this situation ". Can't Wait for tomorrow

I agree.. Unfortunalty :(

Wade looked beat , Lebron looks beat.. we have no half court offense whatsoever . Play calling is worse than high school.

Yes the line is Miami -2 , not much but i would have thought boston by 3..

Lebron is the best 3 quarter basketball player in the NBA.. why the fcuk does he slow down in the 4th ? tired ? overplayed? I have no clue...

OKC will crush Boston 4-1 it will not even be close. Boston is way to old for them. Miami might give them a better challenge since both teams play run and gun.

I'll say it again - mind you I'm half way there with my prediction:

OKC over Spurs.....Boston over Miami...Boston for all the marbles!!!

OKC maybe younger, and they may be hungry; but Boston is on a mission from God. No one is going to stop them. Like KG said..."Say goodnight Boo Boo" !!!

Tonight is going to be exciting, I'm really hoping for a OKC-Boston finals.

Incredible game.

Looks like Boston is going to beat the heat.

I don't know the final man. OKC looks so good, but Boston has more experince.

As much as I am a Miami hater, I wouldn't be so quick to rule them out for this game. If they get their minds right they can absolutely crush teams. I think they have more to prove than Boston. We just gotta see if they show up tonight mentally healthy and ready to prove the haters wrong.

Agreed, but I hope Boston has the same state of mind and realizes that this is their chance and they have to take it. They can't play bad on offense or defense, would be a shame to give it all away.

tonight will tell the story! Miami wins (were right back in this) and we have a great shot at the championship. Miami loses and im going with OKC FTW.

you have to love the young energy and enthusiasum of OKC.

and lets not forget Miami beat OKC this year!

excellent series so far (especially if heat wins tonight)

Wait slowpoke, you were a heat fan boy. You can't just change teams, stick with them until the end (that's going to be tonight FYI). :thefinger:

Can we all agree that Spoelstra is OOJ (out of a job) if the Heat get put on ice??

God I hope so. I have never seen him call a play with the game online that gave the heat a chance.

His half court play/ coaching is absurd. We have the talent just need a coach that can guide the players to easier baskets.

Really am not feeling it for tonight , I hope I'm wrong

God I hope so. I have never seen him call a play with the game online that gave the heat a chance.

His half court play/ coaching is absurd. We have the talent just need a coach that can guide the players to easier baskets.

Really am not feeling it for tonight , I hope I'm wrong

Agreed, but really, if he's so bad why would Riley leave him in after last year?

i think were jumping the gun a bit. ill add my 2 cents tomorrow ;)

snow = no jumping ship buddy. once MIA always MIA :)

i think were jumping the gun a bit. ill add my 2 cents tomorrow ;)

snow = no jumping ship buddy. once MIA always MIA

To bad that's exactly what they have been !!

Agreed, but really, if he's so bad why would Riley leave him in after last year?

So he could :icon_hang: himself!!

Lol nice joke!

Spoelstra is the cheapest puppet they could find, Riley is still coaching but not from the floor. :turboalex: