HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

:lol2:

I will have my Bennelli ready just in case I get some zombies banging Pots and pans in front of my house like 2006

Lol. Too bad I can't take the pots and pans into the game.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LBJ and Wade played close to MJ and Pipen tonight. not because how much points they scored. They brought the magics to the team. Anverage player like Miller and others reached their 200% potential.

man - MIAMI fcuking game out and took motherfucking names !!

way to go miller !

LETS GO HEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Bron bron will have 40 tonight. D Money will have 25-30, and Bosh will have 20. We will have a 4th person no matter where it comes from that steps up. WOuld LOVE to see Miller and James Jones light it up for the first time in the playoffs.

May have the first 110-120 point game from the Heat in the entire playoffs

ON THE MONEY BOSS!!!!!

MAN I CANT STOP SMILING!

Congrats to the Heat! I hope all you in the Miami area enjoy the next week, it should be pretty fun down there.

Well played Heat, I'm happy for Lebron.

He was always balancing on that triple double, could have had so many this season, but he saved his first for this night. Crazy! :)

Wade looked happy to have 2 rings now LOL.

fcuking awesome!!! Driving to work now on 4 hours of sleep. Big parties this weekend. Heat were at LIV last night. Haven't read the news yet. I'm sure they balled the fcuk out.

Gf of mine that lives in Miami was at LIV all night and she said James and Bosh were there at like 4am haha. I'm just glad the Lakers got beat!! I would have been fine with Miami or OKC winning but it will be good for people to get off Lebron's back now.

Oops, didn't see the comments above lol.

SOFL is going crazy today! well deserved blowout by the HEAT!

i had a good feeling about this one:)

its funny, all the haters havent said a word since....

all of a sudden they aren't basketball players anymore but gangsta rappers drinking and smoking loooooool

well deserved, they worked very hard for this night! whats wrong with a cigar and a drink for winning the FINALS!!!!

I think OKC got extremely RAPED by the officials in games 3 and 4... but they just got an old fashioned ass whoopin in game 5. The thing you have to ask is how mentally are you messed up by that terrible officiating... it has to be on your mind, keeping you from really playing your game?

That and the 3's did them in. But to be honest, I was ashamed of the NBA after watching games 3 and 4 and seeing the lopsided officiating. Something has to be done.

well deserved, they worked very hard for this night! whats wrong with a cigar and a drink for winning the FINALS!!!!

Nothing, I would do it myself!

Michael Jordan even smoked a cigar before every game.

I think OKC got extremely RAPED by the officials in games 3 and 4... but they just got an old fashioned ass whoopin in game 5. The thing you have to ask is how mentally are you messed up by that terrible officiating... it has to be on your mind, keeping you from really playing your game?

That and the 3's did them in. But to be honest, I was ashamed of the NBA after watching games 3 and 4 and seeing the lopsided officiating. Something has to be done.

Yeah-Durant should have been called for the charge he had in Game 3, and should have been out of the game completely by the time that incident that they did not call on Lebron James happened.

I think we got more calls in games 3-4, but it was because we have beast players that drive the ball down OKC's f%6king throats and don't take pull up jumpers all game. The no call at the end of game 3 was not justified, but the missed call on the charge would have negated that too.

Game 4 seemed pretty clean to me. Westbrook screwed up, and did not pay attention to the clock, and then turned the ball over. We outplayed them in the 4th quarter.

Game 5 was COMPLETELY lopsided to OKC's side, as Lebron was getting molested by the OKC players every time he drove the basket to the rim. They had a ton of free throw opportunities (more than we did), and we still smoked them.

At the end of the day, the Heat are a MUCH better defensive team than OKC, played with more heart, made more shots, and took it to OKC like no team on the West could have.

SOFL is going crazy today! well deserved blowout by the HEAT!

i had a good feeling about this one:)

its funny, all the haters havent said a word since....

:lol2:

Congrats to Lebron & The Heat. They not only played well in this series but found a way to make it to the Finals when all hope seemed lost.

As my friend said on FB: "Congrats to all the Heat fans from way back. To the bandwagon fans, no love. Now that this is over with, #orangeandblue".

I'm not knowledgeable enough in basketball to know all the nuances of fouls driving to the basket, charges, reach in fouls, loose ball fouls, etc. And given the disparity between Heat fans and Heat haters (naturally), it's apparent a lot more people are in the same boat as myself.

So I try to stay neutral on this topic.

Unlike football where I can tell when pass interference is legit or not, 99% of the time.

That's the one thing I dislike about basketball, is the aspect of the foul game. It feels from my perspective that players drive knowing they are gonna get the foul, and the shot attempt is irrelevant. The "and 1s" feel more like luck than legit shots most of the time.

And of course, that's another reason why NBA refs can and have influenced games far more than other sports.

I'm not knowledgeable enough in basketball to know all the nuances of fouls driving to the basket, charges, reach in fouls, loose ball fouls, etc. And given the disparity between Heat fans and Heat haters (naturally), it's apparent a lot more people are in the same boat as myself.

So I try to stay neutral on this topic.

Unlike football where I can tell when pass interference is legit or not, 99% of the time.

That's the one thing I dislike about basketball, is the aspect of the foul game. It feels from my perspective that players drive knowing they are gonna get the foul, and the shot attempt is irrelevant. The "and 1s" feel more like luck than legit shots most of the time.

And of course, that's another reason why NBA refs can and have influenced games far more than other sports.

Soccer is easier because there is no extreme physical contact like in the NBA. Compared to the 80's/90's the game has become so soft.

But the fact is, players who have made it (superstars) are given more leeway. Reggie Miller spoke about it in his book that as a rookie he couldn't do certain things and as he got older and his status rose he would get away with much more. This applies for Lebron James, he's incredibly strong and physical and when he drives no one can stop him because he's such a force. Meaning: if you aren't a good defender or can take charges as well as Shane Battier you are fucked. Lebron willl easily get free throws and knowing he's so good he'll probably score and get the and 1.

And players know that when you drive and get fouled you always have to pretend you were shooting else you don't get the FT's, obviously. It's cheap in a way but it helps.

Corruption is sad especially when the commissioner is involved. It's all about money and ratings. OKC vs Heat, 3 year in a row scoring champion vs the MVP, the 2 best SF's in the league, that's a matchup. Beatiful case of involvement is the number 1 pick in this years Draft that goes to a team owned by the NBA where the sale of the team is pending. Go figure. :)

I'm positive that Stern would have been furious if it ended up being Spurs vs Boston.

Hopefully Durant will get """"luck"""" by his side and win a ring. Lebron deserved it, I guess this was his time.

Nothing, I would do it myself!

Michael Jordan even smoked a cigar before every game.

i actually have a signed pic of jordan in my office with him smoking a fake cohiba lol

lets not pull the ref card and let the miami players and fans enjoy the moment!

they did not make it this far because the refs love them. they simply out played every team they came across.