HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

even during the regular season he was good, i dont know what happen to him & CB :(

they better get on the ball within 8 hours!!! literally

Too much pootietang in Sobe gets a pimp distracted! :turboalex:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol

He spends money like the Sultan of Brunei, and makes like $30-$70 million a year. When his career is over, the level of broke he will experience will make Mike Tyson look like a great investor!

He went to King of Diamonds last week with an "Armored Truck full of singles" and threw $100,000 in the air.

wasnt he at the game thursday night in miami, i thought he was on our side lol

He bet on us. And Birdman "from Cashmoney records-not Chris Anderson" reportedly bet $2,000,000 on us to beat the Mavericks 2 years ago.....

He bet on us. And Birdman "from Cashmoney records-not Chris Anderson" reportedly bet $2,000,000 on us to beat the Mavericks 2 years ago.....

crazy.. they should give that money to tornado victims in Oklahoma.

crazy.. they should give that money to tornado victims in Oklahoma.

Would be nice "when" he wins to give the bet AND winnings to Oklahoma City

lol

He spends money like the Sultan of Brunei, and makes like $30-$70 million a year. When his career is over, the level of broke he will experience will make Mike Tyson look like a great investor!

He went to King of Diamonds last week with an "Armored Truck full of singles" and threw $100,000 in the air.

Floyd is, and will always be, in good financial standing, in my opinion. His contract with Showtime guarantees him $200 million for 6 fights and makes him the highest-paid athlete in the world. I think his frivolous spending is more of a marketing technique to build hype so more people will subscribe to his following matches because he doesn't really have anyone exciting left to fight. Plus, he makes money from fight sponsors, his promotion/management company, and other businesses where he leeches off of people. In a sense, he's like the Birdman of the boxing business.

Let's just hope he doesn't jinx this game. :tyson:

Floyd is, and will always be, in good financial standing, in my opinion. His contract with Showtime guarantees him $200 million for 6 fights and makes him the highest-paid athlete in the world. I think his frivolous spending is more of a marketing technique to build hype so more people will subscribe to his following matches because he doesn't really have anyone exciting left to fight. Plus, he makes money from fight sponsors, his promotion/management company, and other businesses where he leeches off of people. In a sense, he's like the Birdman of the boxing business.

Let's just hope he doesn't jinx this game. :tyson:

from what I read about him, it sounds like he has a clue when he bets.

Here is why I would back this bet on Miami:

Heat have too much to lose. Pacers, on the other hand, have everything to win, but mentally it wouldn't be as devastating as a loss. They can chalk it up to getting experience once they lose. Heat - well Lebron will probably be breaking knees with Pat Riley helping.

And they are at home.

Whoever wins, it will NOT get easier with the Spurs coming.

We need 37 -8-8 from LJ.

we need 16 from wade

we need 17 from bosh

and god forbid ray allen actually hits a 3 would be nice.

Wade has to lay it all on the line tonight.

If LJ takes it to the basket and gets No homo in trouble , it will change the game.

We need LJ from Boston last year to come tonight. I am freaking nervous as hell! Will start drinking very soon.lol

prediction: Heat by atleast 10 :aiwebs_017:

hmm.. i hope you are right bro! You know the whole series we have not had anyone get hot from 3 point land on out side! no one!

we need on guy to step up and get go 7/10 3 point land!!

from what I read about him, it sounds like he has a clue when he bets.

Here is why I would back this bet on Miami:

Heat have too much to lose. Pacers, on the other hand, have everything to win, but mentally it wouldn't be as devastating as a loss. They can chalk it up to getting experience once they lose. Heat - well Lebron will probably be breaking knees with Pat Riley helping.

And they are at home.

Whoever wins, it will NOT get easier with the Spurs coming.

I've always had that suspicion too.

At the moment, this is only a rumor because Floyd only shares winning or losing tickets. We won't know how much he bet until after the game. I bet (no pun) these sports books are circulating this rumor to encourage more people to bet or to get bettors to raise their bets.

It's 90% over. Big deficit to overcome with Miami's good D looming