I test drove the FF on Friday

capt_chaos

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted this today down the street from my office. Yuck!

post-22556-1342485174_thumb.jpg

Can't believe I am saying this. From that angle it doesn't look AS BAD. I still think the front on view is the boner killer for me.

I really like the FF, especially the dark blue color with the "cool looking" wheels, not the stock ones like that one above me.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the opportunity a while back at a local Ferrari dealer show to be a passenger in the FF.

Dynamically it was terrific. Very fast, great ride, fit and finish were spot on, and nice interior (all Ferrari's are the same inside IMO)

But, when the ride was over, you get out of the thing, and UGH?!?!?! Wagon Queen Family Truckster :eusa_think:

Its still a better looking car than the panamera though

Thats like picking from 2 ugly fat chicks at the end of the night though

• 1 month later...
I myself did enjoy the FF when I had it. It was a nice daily driver and a hell of a lot of fun during the winter. I didnt like the power at first, shifts felt weird at first because you couldnt feel them. But I got used to it after a while. Looks pleasing and its a plus if you want an exotic with room.

I am surprised you didn't like the power, when I test drove the FF I thought the power was quite adequate, I liked the car but couldn't get over the looks.The car I test drove was black, one of the few colors that makes the car quite acceptable, what color did you have? Any photos?

Speaking of photos I see some amazing cars in your signature, I see you own a SV, you can get yourself a Lambo Owner title follow this link:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...8327&st=800

I am surprised you didn't like the power, when I test drove the FF I thought the power was quite adequate, I liked the car but couldn't get over the looks.The car I test drove was black

:iamwithstupid:

I am surprised you didn't like the power, when I test drove the FF I thought the power was quite adequate, I liked the car but couldn't get over the looks.The car I test drove was black, one of the few colors that makes the car quite acceptable, what color did you have? Any photos?

Speaking of photos I see some amazing cars in your signature, I see you own a SV, you can get yourself a Lambo Owner title follow this link:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...8327&st=800

ohoq9.jpg

The thing that struck me as odd, jdkdriver's initial signature stated that his FF was a 2014, I was a bit confused but I see he's changed it, at that point I thought the FF had a facelift.

Maybe just a typo, with so many awesome rides its a bit difficult keeping track of everything :icon_mrgreen: